"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Remember when we went to his party last week, and I went to the bathroom?"

"Why're you telling me a bathroom story?" She asks, lightly laughing.

"No, that's not it. When I was walking out the bathroom, I heard moaning, and at first I thought it was nothing, but then I glanced in the next room and saw Rodrick getting a blowjob from some girl." I say. She looks at me weird for a second, and then she starts laughing.

"Stop playing with me, sis."

"I'm not, I'm serious." I say. She stops laughing and looks me dead in the eye.

"Okay, now it's getting old." She says, pushing me out the way to go to her mirror.

"What, you think I'd lie about this?"

"You never liked Rodrick in the first place, so why should I believe you now?!" Nat asks, looking at me.

"Because I wouldn't lie about this kinda thing! And you're right, I don't like Rodrick, cause he's obviously got his head twisted on wrong!" I say, raising my voice a little.

"You're just jealous!" She yells.

"Jealous? Of what, this one-sided relationship? You're giving a hundred and ten percent, and he's giving you bullshit!" I yell back.

"You're always doing this! Breaking up me and my boyfriends! You're the reason Brian and I broke up, and now you're tryna separate me and Rodrick?!"

"Cause he's not good for you! When are you gonna open your eyes and realize that?!"

"When you stop being a jealous little bitch and be happy for me! You're never happy for me! You're selfish, manipulative, an attention whore, and a fucking liar!" She yells. My mouth opens a little. 

"So that's how you feel, huh?" I ask. "Fuck off. You gonna realize I'm right when he dumps your ass for a white girl."

I angrily leave her room and go to mine. Who the hell does she think she is? I was pissed off, hurt, and disappointed, but I still felt bad for her. No one deserves to be cheated on, especially not my twin. But, you know, young dumb love got her feeling some type of way, and honestly, this'll probably be the only way she'll learn her lesson.

"Mijas!  Come down, breakfast is ready!" Mom yells. I hear a pair of feet rush down the stairs, and I assumed it was Gigi. Silently groaning, I started fixing my hair into a nice bun, and then messed it up and tried something else.

"Twins! Get down here!" Mom yells. I settle on a side bun and rush downstairs, picking at my light blue nails. It's one of the things I do when I'm mad. 

"Hey Nai!" I hear when I enter the kitchen

"Hey Nai!" I hear when I enter the kitchen. Sitting at the island next to Gigi were the three Ball brothers, eating my mom's pancakes.

"Hey... Who said y'all could eat my momma's food?" I ask, sitting in the empty seat next to Melo. I give him a quick kiss before my food was set in front of me.