The story of Max Villareal v.5

I hate birthdays, they're super boring. I never get what I want and the party isn't even about me. Just like every year, my father has invited all his trading partners, the merchants in the industry, and of course the Bjergsons. I was never allowed to invite Lucas either, so at my birthday party I usually just hangout with Luna. She was the best little sister ever, unlike Elsa or those other prissy daughters of the other merchants, my sister says what she wants when she wants to, and always understands me and listens when I need her to. But this year, Father was showing off about Luna's honorary prize from the "Young Miss Spy" competition so I was left alone, on my birthday.

At times like these, I wish I was part of the Callery Aikens, they throw the best birthday parties, they have dancing and cakes and balloons and presents; whereas I get a party hat and nothing else, not even attention my family.

"Attention, attention," my dad yelled above the noise of the other guests, "On behalf of my son who is officially a man now, I would like to thank you all for coming and hope you all have a pleasant time." All eyes laid on me as my dad pulled me in front of him, "I'm flattered by your well wishes and I am thrilled to be soon joining my father's company and officially joining the industry," I announced, saying the exact words my father instructed me to. He gave me a squeeze on the shoulders and as everyone else's attention was once again focused on others, he muttered "You better make a move on Elsa."

I decided to do so as I have nothing better to do. For once Luna is not here to support me, she's busy talking with Aunt Sheila, who also once won "Young Miss Spy" in her day. I was walking towards Elsa and I her looking at me in the way lions stalked their prey, I changed my mind and spent the rest of the night sitting on the front porch on my own.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, JUST DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE U GUYS HANGING :) ENJOY!