The story of Max Villareal v.4

My dad is such a pig! He's flirting with Elsa!?!?!?! He saw me peeking from the banister and frowned, but he continued sweettalking with Elsa...WHAT A PERVERT! I can't believe Elsa's actually liking it! When he was done, he dismissed her as if she was a maid and came upstairs to join me. "What do you have to say," my dad interrogated, his sly smirk growing a little wider. "I have no words," I mumbled.

Later that night, I ran off to the with my backpack banging against my sweaty thigh, away from our private neighbourhood and I went round to Emma's house. Her family was laughing and joking around blissfully, having a good time...our house was never like that. The curtains in the living room rustled and I felt a pair of eyes stare at me. The eyes didn't come from the Callery Aiken house...

I wanted to knock on the door and ask to stay the night but I knew better than to put Emma and her family in grave danger. I knew I was being watched by one of my father's henchmen, those painful hours I spent training as a spy didn't go to waste. I left the Callery Aiken Dreamhouse and went to the local park where the adventure club hangs out and hid inside the spaceship until dawn.

I think I dozed off a little because I awoke with a cat licking my face and shooed it away immediately, I don't like cats, especially strays, they remind me of myself...

I began to make my way home to fake-apologize to my dad. I'd rather go home and talk to my dad than getting dragged home by my dad's servants and getting tied to a chair, thick-skinned...I learnt that the hard way...

"So you've decided to come back," my father sneered, "you've got to stop acting so childish, you can't run away every time things don't go your way, I bet you were jealous that Elsa developed a little crush on me, eh?" I seethed and replied "Yes, father." My father smirked, "I knew you would come to your senses and forget about that Emma. I supposed I was a little too hard on you, I allow you to play with Emma, but only as friends Max, or there will be consequences..." I smiled and nodded before going back upstairs to my room, that actually went quite well.