50.| It's okay pt.1

Start from the beginning

it's okay... 

the next morning, she wake up early again. as usual.  but now after she open her eyes, she get her phone to look what time already but she was shocked, there's a one message. it's her. she curious and she open it and read. 

for real tzuyu? you ignore me? wow. don't ever text me again. (๑و•̀ω•́)و

tzuyu didn't said anything. she just read her text message. 

it's okay..

she didn't reply her text and just walk to her bathroom for taking a shower. after finish, she wear her clothes and ready to make a breakfast. 

while she walking out from her room, her phone vibrate and she take out her phone from her pocket. and she got a message again, and again it's from her. she open and read it. 

i miss you. please reply my text (∩︵∩)

after read her message. she was thinking if she should reply or not...

and she did. 

WHAT

she tap a send button and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast. after finish, she was eating and waiting for her reply...

she keep looking at her phone..

she wait for her reply...

she wait...

and wait..

*bammmm*

she punch the table. she was angry because she was waiting for her text.. but all she got was no reply from that stupid cutie annoying squirrel. 

she felt like she want to block her number. 

she really feel like want to do it. 

she was angry right now. 

like she piss off now.

she hate it. 

she hate her.

it's okay..

she take a deep breath and whisper to herself to calm down. she finish her food and after done, she wash her plate. 

now, she's watching a drama but her mind was somewhere else. she was thinking of her. 

why im thinking of that stupid squirrel?! ugh. 

she now focus on the drama. and she was really focus now. then, she felt her phone vibrate. while her eyes busy watching the drama, she get her phone and now she saw a one message from her.