Chapter 27

Hello everyone! Thank you for making this story rank 4 under 'NCT Dream' tag!! I feel really grateful! Also, this book is about to reach 4k reads! It's all because of you guys❤

P.S. In this chapter, Mark's brother will appear. I searched on the internet and I saw that his hyung's name is rumored to be Lee Jinhyung. It's just a rumor because Mark didn't really confirm it. Haejin and Mark's gonna call them Jinhyung-oppa/hyung okay?

Another update! Enjoy~

------------
Chapter 27

"Haejin-ah, call Mark and Jinhyung upstairs. Tell them it's time for dinner." Haejin's mom ordered her.

She stood up and put her phone inside her pocket, "Okay."

She ran upstairs and went to his eldest brother's room. She knocked once and said, "Jinhyung-oppa, it's lunch time. Come downstairs already."

From inside, she could hear her brother say, "Alright. I'll be downstairs."

Next, she went to Mark's room. Unlike Jinhyung's room in which he knocked, in Mark's room, she didn't.

She opened the door and saw Mark sleeping.

She stood on his bed and started jumping up and down, "Wake up! Wake up, Mark! It's lunch time! It's noon, wake up sleepy head!"

Mark slowly opens his eyes as he feels that an earthquake is happening. His eyes adjusted to the light and he saw Haejin jumping on his bed.

"Haejin, what the heck are you doing?" He asked, slowly getting up.

Haejin sat down beside Mark, "I'm waking you up!"

"But why jump on my bed? You could have just told me to wake up. Dang, I didn't even notice that I slept." Mark said.

"Well back in your dorm, Jisung always do that to me so that I would wake up. Be thankful I didn't hit you pillows. Jisung jumps on my bed, throws pillows at me and he even lets Chenle scream at my ear." She laughed.

Although Mark wasn't the one in Haejin's story, he flinched. A way to wake up like that is horrible.

"Oh god, a way to wake up like that is so horrible. Chenle's scream? I think I'd be deaf." Mark said, standing up.

They decided to go downstairs. Mark leads the way, and Haejin was trailing behind.

"You know, Mark-oppa... Honestly, it's been several months already but I am still not used to ve an idol. Everytime I wake up, I look for Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin's voices, I look for your nagging voice, and most importantly, I look for my alarms, Chenle and Jisung." Haejin said.

Mark looked at her, "Really?"

Haejin nodded, "Mhm.. I got to room at the dorm to myself. It's quite big.. Honestly, I'm not yet used to it.

"You know, you can come back at our dorm anytime." Mark said.

"I know.." She smiled.

Once they finished talking, they arrived at the dining room.

"What were you two talking about?" Their dad asked.

"About dorms." Mark chuckled.

"What about dorms?" Jinhyung asked.