Chapter 11: Planning

Not edited.... again :P. I really need to check but I have to go to bed because of HIGH SCHOOOOL -_-

Narrators POV

"That was amazing girls! The movie is officially over! Woohoo!" The director yells from his chair, putting both his arms in the air, flailing them around like crazy in celebration. The movie, from this point on was now in the 'editing' stages. All the scenes were finally done, but Anna and Brittany still had no clue whether the ending to the movie would be Bechloe, or Chicago and Chloe.

Anna scratched her head in thought. They wouldn't put the ending as two girls in love! I mean it may be the 21st century but people are still homophobic pricks. Including Universal.

Brittany looks at Anna from a distance. They decided they would tell everyone they were together once one of them had the actual balls to ask. As crazy as it sounds, they were scared to ask the question; 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

But then Anna had the perfect idea. She was going to ask first, but first she needed to buy Brittany something. She walks over to Anna Camp, who is currently talking to Alexis, who plays 'Stacy'. She whispers things in her ear and Camps face had never brightened up more fast. Face full of confusion, Brittany mouths to Alexis. "Do you know what they're saying?" Alexis merely shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head. Sighing in defeat, Brittany feels a pang if jealousy in her chest as she sees her supposed lover and Anna Camp stroll out of the door in excitement.

But what she didn't know was that they were going to buy her the most cute thing they could find, and what she had wanted her whole life.

A puppy.

"Ugh, shorty how much longer? Where is this place?" Camp asks annoyingly, dragging her boots across the ground. "It's.... just over there!" Kendrick says pointing to a bubbly looking place, where dogs and cats could be seen through the small windows of the wall.

They enter the store, Anna Kendrick rushing in like a giddy child. The person at the front desk, is playing a game on their phone and looks up. "Oh my.... oh MY HOLY JESUS THEY WEREN'T KIDDING WHEN THEY SAID ANNA KENDRICK WAS COMING IN TODAY." The lanky boy says shocked. He looked around 16, glasses and skinny. Brown hair, with green eyes. They both laugh and Kendrick says. "Breathe kiddo. I'm here to buy a dog and was particularly looking for a Labrador mix.... maybe with a husky?" The teenager nods and gestures for them to follow.

They walk through the relatively small space and are lead through a door at the back. And what awaits them is the perfect companion.

A tiny, Labrador x Husky mix awaits them in one of the dozen cages of dogs. And it was the cutest, and perfect pet for Anna and Brittany.

-

-

"This." Anna Kendrick starts. Walking over to the Labsky puppy's cage. "Is the one." The actress finishes. The teenager worker smiles with pride. "That's a good choice! I love that breed. The gender is..... female and this little girl is..... 2 and a half months old!" He says checking some sort of clipboard.

Both Anna's smile with pride as they go to do all the signing, and obviously paying for the cute puppy.

"Next stop, roses." Anna Kendrick whispers in Camp's ear as they walk up to the counter. She groans but then smiles. "This is going to be a long day isn't it?" Camp asks.