I follow a few seconds later, scratching the back of my head. It's kind of weird to have sex with him right now, though I doubt he's going to think the same. When I enter my room, he's lying on my bed already, on his back, with Freckles curled up on his chest.

"You two get along really well," I notice and crawl over to him, then snuggle up to his side. He chuckles, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, if you don't mind, he can move in with us as well."

"Why don't you have pets if you like them so much?" I ask, honestly surprised. Not really because he doesn't have a pet even though he likes my cat, but because he likes my cat.

"Don't know. It's not like I like them in general, but we kind of get along. Right, cat?"

Freckles doesn't answer, just keeps purring contently.

"He's my mom's, so I don't think we can take him with us," I tell him, though he shrugs at that.

"He's always in your room anyways. I think he'd rather be with us."

"Dael, she's my mom. Stop trying to take everything away from her," I say pointedly. He sighs.

"Come on, he's really fond of you. It'd be mean to take you away from him as well," he replies, actually having a decent argument. I pet Freckles, my fingers brushing against Dael's from time to time. "He's going to be really sad. I know I'd be sad."

"And so will be my mom. We can visit him if you want to see him so badly," I chuckle. It's cute, him acting like this, but I'm never sure how serious he is about something, so I don't know when we might get into an argument.

"Fine," he sighs to my surprise. "At least ask her?"

"Agreed," I give in, but just because he's being complacent. "Dael?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." I smile stupidly, nuzzling his side and inhaling his scent. His arm tenses around me, causing me to glance up at him, confused. He looks honestly startled. Suddenly, I feel insecure. "What? Was that weird?"

"No," he says tersely, glancing aside. He puts his hand on the back of my head, pushing my face against his chest, though he's not quick enough to hide the blush on his cheeks from me. Oh. That is unexpected. Grinning happily, I wrap my arm around his chest tightly, causing Freckles to scurry away in surprise.

"I'm looking forward to living with you," I tell him, overwhelmed by blissful happiness. He kisses my head softly.

"That's good. That's really good," he whispers, his lips curling back into a big smile. I can feel them move against my skin. He grabs my wrist with his free hand, quickly showing me the reason for that as he leads my hand downwards until it's brushing his hard erection. At least I'm not the only one with raging hormones.

Grinning, I slip my fingers into his pants, eliciting a throaty growl from him as he thrusts into my hand. His cock twitches in anticipation as I take hold of it, then stroke him carefully. Moaning, he clutches at my hair. It stings, but it's an incredibly sweet pain that sparks my own arousal.

I sit up, intent on getting rid of his pants as soon as possible. Apparently, he agrees with that, shoving them down roughly while he lifts his hips. I lean towards them, hungrily taking him into my mouth and sucking hard. Cursing loudly, he throws his head back.

I want him. All of him. Moaning, I push down until his tip's pushing against my throat. My own erection's throbbing painfully, but I ignore it for now, enjoying the feeling of his length inside my mouth. I pull back slowly, eager on tasting every inch with my tongue pressed to it. He's simply delicious. It's a meaty taste, sweaty and dirty and incredibly arousing, so much I can't help but moan again as my tongue slides across his tip.

"Shit, Ally," he growls, watching me enjoy his cock. "Allorian."

The sound of that is too much to take. I pull back – and a second later, clothes are flying everywhere, then I climb on top of him. He grabs me firmly, making it difficult to lean over to the nightstand and take the lube out of the top drawer. I curse under my breath, sinking down onto my elbows as pleasure jolts through me. My hips twitch.

"Allorian, lube," he orders huskily, leaving me completely breathless. Shivering, I toss the tube onto his chest, causing him to raise his eyebrows at me questioningly. A grin's playing at the corners of his lips. "Come on. You were so eager just now, I thought you must really want me inside your ass."

The mention of that causes me to thrust into his hand forcefully. I do want that, a lot, though the attention he's giving my cock isn't helping right now. Taking a deep breath, I get back up onto my knees. He releases me, holding his palm up.

I squeeze the tube, causing the thick liquid to spill onto his fingers, though instead of using it to prepare me, he wraps them around my hard-on once more, stroking quickly. I fall back so I'm sitting on his stomach, unable to hold myself up as his fingers slide across my skin. It's wet and hot and way too good, especially the way he's massaging my tip with the palm of his hand.

Fuck.

"Dael, I'm coming," I moan, clutching at his sides.

"I know," he says casually, his voice low. I glance down at his face. He's watching me closely, the way I squirm and pant because of his touch. I want him inside of me. Remembering the way his hard length brushes against my insides, I spill my cum all over his chest, moaning loudly.

"You know, I think you're mom's definitely heard that one," he chuckles teasingly, wiping up some of my cum with the fingers of his clean hand. I'm not sure what's more embarrassing – the fact that my mom just listened to me orgasm or the way he's sucking at his fingers as if my cum's the most delicious thing in the world. He slips them out of his mouth a second later, pushing his bottom lip down in the process. I gulp.

"Allorian?"

"Yes?" I croak, causing him to grin smugly.

"You can continue that blowjob you were enjoying so much," he says casually. My mouth's down there an instant later, busy with pleasing him. It doesn't take long for him to come, so I guess he liked the sight of me on top of him a lot.

Afterwards, we spent another hour cuddling and talking about stuff that I'd like to take with me when we move. I generously allow him to decide on the furniture, hinting at it that I really liked the loft at his mansion.

Right after he's left, Keith calls, asking if he could come over this evening.

________________

And so it begins.

Thanks for reading, guys, and for all the votes. I've entered my stories for the wattys this year; I mean, one can always try :D

XOXO

T.