Chapter 52: Wedding

Começar do início

"Oh don't worry baby, everything will be okay," my mother said, hugging me.

"I love you so much, mother," I said.

"I love you to! I can't believe my baby's gonna be a bride!" She said, a tear slipping from her eye.

"Oh don't cry momma," I giggled, wiping the tear away.

"Shelby! The wedding starts in 15 minutes! We need to get down to the chapel!" Janet said running into the room.

"Oh shit! Come on guys!" I said, grabbing all of my stuff.

Janet, La Toya, Karen, and Rebbie, and an old friend of my Sheryl were my bridesmaids.

Janet's the maid of honor, because we've become so close.

The girls picked up my train and we ran down the stairs and into the limo as the driver waited impatiently.

"Alright STEP ON IT!" I yelled at the driver.

I really hope we aren't late!

Michael's POV
Everyone is here except for Shelby and the girls. I'm standing here on the alter, my heart pounding more than this morning. Cameras can be seen from every corner of the room and I really didn't want to broadcast the wedding, but as usual, my father insisted.

"Hey, Mike I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did back when Shelby was pregnant. I was just so jealous of you all. And now Hazel and I are getting a divorce, so I've come to my senses and I am truly sorry," Jermaine said, I could tell he meant it.

"It's okay, Jermaine, hey we've been through a helleva lot so I understand," I said, as we hugged.

Suddenly, Janet came bursting through the chapel doors.

"EVERYONE! THE BRIDE IS HERE, WE CAN START THE WEDDING!" She exclaimed.

Welp, there's Janet for ya.

Everyone immediately got in there places as Janet and Jackie walked out the doors first. Then came Tito and Rebbie, then Jermaine and La Toya, then Marlon and Karen, and a now sober Randy and Sheryl all came walking out.

The girls were in beautiful bright pink dresses and my brothers had on black suits with matching pink shirts underneath.

Now I felt like I was gonna pass out. I really don't know why I was nervous, but I was.

After all the siblings came through, all of their children did to. They had flowers and one of them was holding the ring pillow. But the best was been Brandi came in with a little red wagon and Sofie laying in it on a small mattress type thing. That made everything chuckle.

After they came in, my mother picked up Sofie who was wearing a puffy, bright pink dress.

After that, everyone stood up for Shelby and Greg, who came walking down the aisle.

I think Shelby was crying, because her eyes looked watery.

She gave me a big smile as she walked down the aisle in a beautiful, lace white
Dress.

"You look beautiful," I mouthed to her, as her father lifted her Vail, and gave me a little finger point meaning "Don't do her wrong,"

I nodded to Greg, letting him know I would never hurt her.

As the pastor started talking, I remembered to take off my fedora.

"Dearly Beloved, friends, family, children and adults, we gather here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of Michael Joseph Jackson, and Shelby Marie Henderson," he started

The pastor finished his little speech thing, and I slightly interrupted him so that I could say a few words I'd prepared.

"I would just like to say that, ever since I met you Shelby, I knew that you were the one for me, I knew I wanted you to be my girl, I knew I wanted to marry, have a family with you. My entire life I've always wanted to find the right girl, and I finally found her. Shelby we've been through some bad things the past months of our lives. But that stuff doesn't matter, what matters now is that we're happy, and that I love you more than anyone that isn't my mother or our child," I said, as a tear fell down Shelby's face and the crowd cooed.

"I love you so much," she mouthed

I mouthed same back.

"Shelby Henderson, do you take Michael Jackson to be your lovely wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, until death do you part," the pastor asked

"I do," she managed to say, through tears.

"And Michael Jackson, do you take Shelby Henderson to be your lovely wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer and for Poorer, until death do you part," the pastor said

"I do," I said, tearing up myself

"Alright, then it is done, I now pronounced you as husband and wife..... Michael Jackson, you may now kiss the bride," the pastor said, closing the Bible he had in his hands.

I took one look at Shelby, and took her hands from mine, and dipped her into a kiss, as everyone cheered and clapped.

After we came back up, she pulled me into the biggest hug, as the pastor began to speak again.

"I now present to you, Mr. and Ms. Michael Jackson!" He said, as I took Shelby's hand, and ran down the aisle, as everyone cheered behind us.

We then got in the limo and drove to the reception with everyone following behind us.

Later
Shelby's POV

I'm am so extremely happy now that Michael and I are married, I was talking to a friend suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Ms. Jackson, I think it's time for the first dance," Michael said sexily.

Michael put his hand out for me to take as we walked to the dance floor.

"What song did you pick, is it one of yours," I asked as we walked.

"Nope, I picked a classic," he smiled.

"This could be anything," I laughed

We got into a slow dance position as everyone crowded around us.

Soon enough, Elvis's I Can't Help Falling In Love With You started playing.

Michael knows that's one of my favorites.

"Awwww, mike!" I cried, as we started to dance.

"I knew it was one of your favorites, so I picked it," he smirked.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"And you know what else I know? I love you more,"

Comment plzzzzz