Snowman

I'm in love with Ben's neighborhood. All of the houses are decorated in soft glowing lights that perfectly matched the snow that had fallen the night before. There were snowmans in all most every yard. It was beautiful.

As we got out of the car we grabbed our bags and went inside. The house was so cozy and inviting. Ben's parents told me that I would share a room with Ben. Ben looked dead.

As we were going to put our stuff upstairs Ben started talking.

"She really likes you, Rey."

"Your mother? She is really nice."

"Rey, can we talk later, about us?"

I got nervous.

"Sure, I said nervously."

As we began to unpack there was a loud bang at the door.

Ben started laughing. "Here comes the twins."

We ran downstairs to find a boy and a girl who were covered in snow and hot cocoa.

"BEN COME PLAY WITH US!!!"

Ben laughed. "Do you want to come Rey?"

"Sure," I said grabbing my coat.

We started building a snowman. The happiest snowman that could be.

But there was a catch.

Ben was the snowman...

We started putting snow around him. We left his head of course so he could breath. Ben was laughing his head off. Even Mr. Solo was laughing from the window.

We had to break Ben out of his icy chamber of snow so on the count of 5 we all charged at him.

I ended up going face first into him. Ben grabbed me and we ended up rolling on the yard.

Ben was on top, basically straddling me.

Looking at me...

The twins started going crazy.

Mrs. Solo was smiling and crying.

Mr. Solo was clapping.

And then.....

He kissed me.

Reylo College AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara