[7]

may's pov

*at the mall with montgomery*

i see monty approaching me from the food court, "hey monty" i say giving him a small hug. "hi may, so what do you wanna do first?" i think about where we could go. "uh how bout sephora" i reply, "sure thing babe" i blush.

scott's pov

"hey ya guys up for going to the mall?" asks bryce. "um sure why not" zach answers for everyone even though i really wasn't in the mood. i notice that monty's not here. "aye where's monty?" i ask everyone. zach speaks up "u-uh correct me if im wrong b-but i think he went somewhere w-with may" he gives me a sorry look, i sigh trying to hold my anger in but clearly i failed. "awhh scotty boy is jealous" bryce says in a immature voice. "shut the fuck up, bryce" i say obviously a bit angry.

*at the mall*

i walk into the mall with the guys with a bored expression on my face. i fucking hate montgomery so much. why can't he go for another girl? like camila evans or something, she's liked him since 6th grade. why can't i just have may to myself. zach starts walking a bit closer to me and whispers "by the way, may doesn't like monty, she's just trying to get over you" he says. "why would she try to get over me?" i ask. "because she thinks you don't like her and that you're faking trying to be close to her again" he responds. oh.

i look up and see montgomery and may. i make eye contact with may and she looks away right away, "hey what's up monty?" asks bryce. "im gonna go somewhere else" i tell zach as i start to walk away from my group of friends.

may's pov

i notice scott walking away from everyone, i frown. "hey monty im gonna go to the washroom real quick" i tell him and walk off to wherever scott was going.

i walk a bit faster to catch up to him "hey scotty, what happened?" i ask him. "hmm how bout you go ask monty that since you two are so close now" he answers with attitude. "scotty... what's wrong?" i ask him ignoring his comment. he doesn't reply, "scotty please tell me what's wrong" i ask again and grab his left hand. he looks at me for a while, "why do you care anyways? why don't you go hold montgomery's hand instead?" i feel tears forming in my eyes. "s-scott, i don't even like him" i say crying slightly. clearly he had noticed so he stayed quite. "may, don't cry" he says wiping the tears away from my eyes. "can you please tell me what's wrong?" i ask one more time. he gives me a hug "for sure".

-
hA i got myself a date that's like a 3 weeks from now but im still hella excited!