‘No truths.’ Someone whispers interrupting me.

Detective Marshalls gaze switches from me to the person beside me. ‘So it was a dare game.’ He states and once again, I nod.

‘What happened?’ He asks and I feel my eyes tear up, as my throat turns dry.

‘The woods. We were in the woods.’ I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek. ‘M—‘

‘I want to go home!’ Someone yells startling me.

I start breathing heavily, my mind not being able to take in more stress after last night.

‘Take her to the room beside this.’ Detective Marshall tells someone. ‘We’ll stay with these three.’

I hear the sound of a chair scrapping as the sobs and footsteps faint followed by the closing of a door.

I fidget with the handcuffs, feeling uncomfortable with my hands all tied up.

‘Do you want me to remove them?’ Detective Marshall asks.

‘Yes.’ I whisper staring at him.

He stares at me, taking a set of keys off his jacket and freeing my hands from the handcuffs.

I rub my wrists, and bring them closer to my chest.

‘Better?’ Detective Marshall asks and I nod.

He stands up from his place and takes a chair sitting in front of me. ‘We need to know what happened next.. in the woods.’ He asks and I remain silent, letting my eyes close briefly as the tears run down my cheek.

‘It was supposed to be fun..’

3 ½ hours earlier

Saturday, April 12, 2014

2:30 am.

‘I’m tired.’ Meagan says once we’ve reached the confines of the cabin.

‘Stop whining Meagan. Jesus, you’re so annoying!’ Sara says irritated.

‘Stop being such a Bitch!’ Meagan replies and I stand stunned noticing Meagan stand up by herself.

‘Oh this is priceless.’ Lisa says recording them both.

‘Turn that off Lisa’ Sara tells Lisa with a glare.

‘Stop whining Sara.  Jesus you’re so annoying.’ Lisa throws back at Sara, and she just glares back.