J

╔═══════════════════╗

My biggest fear

Is that eventually

You will see me

The way I see

Myself

╚═══════════════════╝

It was midnight when Jaemin got home

It was midnight when Jaemin got home. After he walked Jeno home he went out to take a walk himself. Just to clear his thoughts a little. His 'girlfriend' has been driving him crazy, texting and calling his phone nonstop. It's either 'can we hang out' or 'I'm bored come cuddle me.' Jaemin seriously just want her to leave him alone, he doesn't even like her. Jaemin didn't like girls in particular now, not that he's found Jeno.

Jeno.

A beautiful thought comes to his mind when he thinks of Jeno, and smiles unknowingly. Jaemin thinks of his cute eye-smiles and little giggles that he shares here and there every time they're together. Jaemin still doesn't know Jeno's sexuality, nor if he even likes boys romantically. Jaemin want to be more to Jeno though, he wants to be that someone to Jeno. Someone he can always lean on, and tell stuff too. Jaemin wants Jeno to trust him, but most of all, he wants him to love him the way Jaemin loves him.

Jaemin opened the door to his house and was greeted with the sight of his annoyed looking parents. His mother had this sad but stern look on her face while his dad had a full blown 'I'm gonna kill you' look on. Jaemin had to admit, he was sorta scared.

"Na Jaemin!" His mother raised her voice and the said boy flinched. She was beyond mad, and she was beyond angry. She through something at me and Jaemin caught it swiftly, it was a piece of paper. He recognized it immediately, and panicked; it was the test that he did a week ago. Jaemin knew he flopped but not this bad.

"A 56?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME JAEMIN?!" His father shouts and that's when the boy knew things were getting serious. Jaemin hung his head low and mumbled a 'sorry.'

"THATS IT! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GOING AROUND- AND- AND- DOING WHATEVER YOUR DOING BUT STUDYING! YOU ARE A NA AND IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE DO NOT SHELTER FAILURES! I AM KICKING YOU OUT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ACT STRAIGHT!" His father yells in one breath and Jaemin froze looked up in shock.

'Kicked out? They cant kick me out I have nowhere else to go-' Jaemin panics in his mind.

"You can't kick me out! I have nowhere else to go! Please let me try again!" Jaemin tries.