M

╔═══════════════════╗

Thank you for thinking of me

And for staying on my mind

╚═══════════════════╝

That whole lunch time they spent playing 21 questions, asking back and forth about random things

That whole lunch time they spent playing 21 questions, asking back and forth about random things. Jaemin felt something when he looked at Jeno. He felt happiness when he stared into those eyes, even when he didn't. The way Jeno's eyes went into crescents when he smiled caught Jaemins attention, and Jaemin found Jeno very cute.

Jaemin just didn't want to admit it yet.

The bell rings soon, but Jaemin didn't want to leave, not now, not after him and the boy just got closer. Jaemin suggested in his head to skip class so we can talk more, but knew his parents would find out and he'd get in a lot of trouble which he didn't want. Then, right when I was in the middle of asking Jeno a question the bell rang. They both frowned upon the sound and looked at one another.

Jeno looked up at Jaemin for a second waiting to him to say something but Jaemin was too caught up in Jeno's eyes that he didn't notice.

"We should...get going- class is about to start.." Jeno said slowly and carefully in case he says something wrong and Jaemin leaves angry or confused. Jaemin finally comes out of his daydream and nods slowly.

Jeno stands up and so does Jaemin as they begin walking out of the willow trees shade. Jeno begins walking away, but Jaemin doesn't want this friendship to end yet, he wants to know more about Jeno. He feels long for him to stay. Jaemin quickly catches up to him and stops him by grabbing his wrist.

"Wait! I um..I was wondering if you would be free after school. Maybe we could hang out!" Jaemin quickly says.

Jeno thinks for a moment, looking at the other. His mind thinks back to triggering scenes he's done, and then looks down at the wrist Jaemin was holding in his pure hand. How he wished he never even touched a blade, and more so put it on his milky skin. It was done though, the deed had been finished, and there was no going back. He didn't deserve to even make contact with such a perfect being, but he didn't want to be weak in this moment.

Jeno cautiously stared up at Jaemin and made eye contact. Jaemins eyes looked full of determination, and Jeno noticed this. He slowly nodded and the boy smiles softly.

"Great! See ya after school! Meet by the gates!" Jaemin yells as he runs to class, and Jeno watches him disappear.

A small smile on his lips.

Jaemin waited after school by the gates, and looked down at his phone for the time once in a while. He was 10 minutes early though, but thought there's no harm in being late.

Finally, the final bell rang. Jaemin sighed in relief as he thought it would never ring, and looked around for Jeno but didn't see him anywhere.

"Looking for me?" A voice behind him makes him jump.

Jaemin swiftly turns around and sees Jeno standing there giving him the most softest smile he's seen. Jaemin swears his heartbeat goes up the slightest.

"Ahh maybe?" Jaemin says back with a smirk. He actually didn't mean to flirt, it's just a normal outcome when he talked to people. He couldn't help himself, especially with the boy in front of him.

Jeno gave him that eye smile again and Jaemin saw his cheeks turn a shade of red. He nearly fainted at the sight.

Jaemin stared at him for who knows how long until he snapped out of it when he saw his lips move.

"Sorry what?" Jaemin blinks.

"You don't listen much do you?" Jeno asks, pouting.

"Not when I'm too caught up in those eyes." Jaemin states.

Jeno turns really red, and Jaemin didn't mean to say it like that but didn't really wanna take it back. It seems like he likes it. Jaemin smirks when he hid his face in his sweater paws, and can tell he does that a lot.

"Let's go to the nearby cafe! I'm hungry. How bout you?"

The word 'food' rings in Jeno's mind, and he freezes up.

Jeno shivered and met Jaemins eyes, quickly remembering where he was. Jeno shakes his head slowly.

"I'm not hungry..but I could use a drink." Jeno lies, and swears he saw a flash of concern through the other boys eyes before he smiled again.

"Ok let's go!"

Jeno lies in his room on his bed, thinking about tonight. Him and Jaemin laughed and told funny stories that whole time they were at the cafe. Jeno actually ate alittle bit, but that's only because he couldn't resist saying no to Jaemin feeding him. Jeno smiled to himself as he snuggled up in his blanket., thinking about Jaemin. Jaemin wasn't what he expected, he was nice and totally not what I expected him to be. The boy fell asleep to the sound of Jaemins laugh and words rolling through his mind.

His smile. His laugh. His adorable actions and lame stories and jokes. He's beautiful and he probably doesn't even notice it. We laughed together and talked until night. Jaemin sees Jeno differently, feeling something when he's around the other. Leaving the other, he felt alone all the sudden, as if a warmth in his heart disappeared. Jeno was definitely breaking his walls, and Jaemin smiles as he recalls the memories of his laugh and his smile. He snuggles himself up in his oversized blankets and sighed heavily before closing his eyes.

Jaemin thinks he's in love.