My drunken husband - Shot 1

Depuis le début

Suraj; uff Chakor what r u waiting for! Go get ready!

Chakor puffs in anger 😤. I'm going u don't worry I won't wear traditional clothes.

Chakor to get u back on the right track I have to become like u! I don't know y u r that much spoiled. Uff if I had known this earlier I would have never agreed to marry u!.

Suraj was looking at her. What is wrong with this woman I have asked her one thing just one damn thing to get ready but she isn't moving. She should go n get dressed up with hot clothes she is my wife she should be representable to the other's. People should get jealous while looking at her! N not pity on me!.

Suraj; Chakor! Go!!!

Chakor went to the washroom. Looking at her dress she thought. I can look also sexy in wearing my traditional clothes it comes on how to represent them or urself.

Suraj was waiting downstairs. Teju n KN have come too as they were living separately but r also invited to the business function.

Suraj; Mom ur choice is just... He looked at Teju n the sounds of heels n ankle chains were to hear.

All looked up to the stairs...

Teju; aaw... Haan Suraj my choice is the best.

Suraj was stunned by her but this was not what he was abt to say. Maa... please let's go. Otherwise we will be late.

KN; Haan he is right come on let's go.

Chakor n Teju were sitting at the backseats of the car. While Suraj was driving n KN was sitting at the passengers seat.

Teju; Chakor u n Suraj r now married for over a year won't u give us a small happiness?.

Suraj; Maa please stop this!

Chakor; Maa u don't worry someday when this man starts to live a life without alcohol we might think abt a family but right now he is just a drunken man my drunken husband who is unable to handle himself how will he handle a child. He hasn't been able to handle me till date it is me who is taking full care of him!.

Teju; Suraj u promised me to stop drinking! Suraj rolls his eyes ignoring their gazes on him. He stopped the car as they reached the function place.

A big hotel

Suraj didn't wait long n vanished to have his drink

KN was ashamed. Chakor beta I'm so sorry we have failed with his upbringing we don't know what we have done wrong that he is behaving like this.

Chakor couldn't believe them. Of course they have done something that he went that far. So far that he can't even stay away of drinks for an evening.

Chakor follows him when she saw how another woman was trying to come closer to him

Chakor Who is she? n y is she so close to my husband?.

Suraj starts with his drinks one shot after another.

Chakor went closer to him at the same moment was the other girl coming

Suraj was sitting in the middle while Chakor comes from one side n the other woman from the other side.

_____
I will try to Post the other parts soon