S3 Shot 10

Hi

Recap: SuKor are expecting. The Rajvanshi clan is at their place and Suraj seeks for revenge.

Suraj looked at them, "I know some of you have helped Chakor to get me out of Azaadghanj, but most of the time you were all selfish using me for your own benefits. But not anymore I want a peaceful life without a disturbance or interfering by any of you!" He said in rage, what frighten Chakor.

Suraj had controlled his anger all the time and now it's breaking out all at once, not only this he is also were concerned about the baby and doesn't want them to know about it, "As soon as the problem Imli is solved you will all leave from here and won't come back into our life's. Did you understand me!" He was asking them and they nodded at him, knowing his anger very well.

Suraj looked at Chakor, "You won't do anything neither will you be here. I will handle them and Imli. You go somewhere save." He hold her hand tightly and she shook her head, "Somewhere save? Isn't the safest place to have the back of my husband, his strong arms and bright chest to be my shield? I don't think I can find a safer place than you." She smiles at him and he couldn't win against her, she was praising him very good.

Suraj nods, "Not bad, fine you will stay here, but no interfering as I can't risk anything." He kisses her forehead and left from there.

Suraj was in his office, he checked the business of Rajvanshi. As KN had changed a lot, he isn't anymore the tyrant he once was.

Chakor was with them, "So how was your journey? How you liked our house? Yes, I hate awkward silence." She said looking down to her feet's, avoiding their gazes.

Teju come, "Chakor you shouldn't be worried about us, as soon as all get solved, we will leave you. You can live your life happily without us."

Chakor nods, "great, but now I'm hungry and Suraj isn't at home. You all wait here I will make something to eat."

Chakor was in the kitchen, when her mobile phone rung. She picked it up, "Suraj how are you?"

Suraj smiles, "I'm fine, what about you and my child?" He was looking out of the window.

"Both fine." She was smiling like mad holding her belly. "Why you called, Listen you are not leaving me here alone. If you want to return to Azaadghanj only with me."

Suraj took deep breath, "But Chakor in your situation..."

"Suraj! How dare you to even think that this could become a barrier. I won't let you go alone, your brain never works when you are angry." She was shouting at him through the phone.

"Okay..."

She hasn't stop as she hasn't heard him, she was continuously talking to him. Explaining him the pros and contras of her coming and his leaving alone.

"Okay..." he was controlling his anger.

But Chakor hasn't heard him. She was in a flow of accusing him and pointing out his mistakes.

"OKAY!" He shouts into the phone...

😭😭😭😭😭😭 "Suraj you shout at me." 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Suraj couldn't believe it, he places his arms on the desk and rested his head on them. Pitting on himself being so irresponsible to shout on his pregnant wife who might go through mood swings...

"Chakor, when I will come home I will get you chocolates and a teddy bear." He was calm and she calms too. "I want three teddy bears and double chocolate." She was demeaning and he accepted it.

Chakor had prepared the food and was waiting for Suraj, the other's had their food.

Suraj come and looked at her, "Chakor you shouldn't wait for me. I could come later than now. You can't stay hungry."

Chakor nods, "Correct I can't. So for your information I'm eating double, extra with you too." She winks at him and he laughs.

Both shared their food and had a nice time, in the night Chakor demanded her chocolate and teddy bears.

Suraj smart enough had filled his car, he went down and come back to fulfil all her wishes.

Chakor was happy, they sleep peacefully on the bed hugging each other.

The next morning

Suraj looked at them, "Good you have made yourself comfortable here, we are going back to Azaadghanj to get the property back. Legally."

KN was confused, "legally how, they took my signature on the property papers."

Suraj looked at him, "Who's property? Yours or mine? The house is under my name, the property belongs to me as well, they don't have a right on my heritage."

Chakor looked at him, "seems like my intelligence is effecting you positively."

Suraj glares at her, "let's go and get it back what belongs to us."

They left for Azaadghanj...

___
Please comment and vote