Beginners Luck - MC

"Look, I've never...you know...been there with a girl. I'm not sure I know what to do." Michael confessed, looking at his feet.

We were standing in the doorframe of his bedroom on a Sunday night, his arm was placed above my shoulder, resting against the worn wood. His other was nervously fiddling with the zip on his hoodie. We'd been dating for a few months but didn't want to rush anything and hadn't gone further than making out.

I smiled sympathetically and took his hand in mine, playing with his fingers gently.

"Hey, Mike it's okay, if you want to... I could help you? Kind of guide you through it?" I pecked his lips gently.

His face lit up and he grinned at me.

"I'd like that." He intertwined our fingers and reconnected our lips.

We stumbled into his room and fell on the bed. By the way Michael was acting, I would never have guessed that he was inexperienced. His lips caressing mine perfectly, his hand brushing around the hem of my shirt, slowly working his way up my body. Soon he had me in my underwear and decided to kiss down my torso, making me squirm in anticipation.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" I breathed as he glanced up at me.

He shook his head and slowly removed the material covering me.

"What do I do now?" He questioned.

"Just do what feels right." I replied, not sure on how to start directing him.

He gently placed a kiss on me, then covered my clit with his mouth, nibbling slightly on the sensitive nub.

"Michael holy shit." I moaned, pulling his hair; earning a moan from him too. The vibrations from his sounds ran through me, prompting me to arch my back in ecstasy and grip tighter on his hair.

"Use your fingers." I managed to stutter, as I could feel his movements becoming repetitive.

He took my advice immediately and pushed a long digit into me whilst continuing to use his skilled tongue. He pumped faster and faster, until my lack of breathing almost made me giddy. He curled his fingers and hit the spot that I needed to release. My thighs were shaking and toes curling, my hands were gripping the sheets as I came around his long fingers and on his tongue.

He pulled away from me and moved to kiss my forehead as I tried to steady my breathing.

"I guess I'm a natural." He smirked, lying beside me.

"Beginners luck." I responded, giggling and snuggling into his side.