The tattoo artist - CH

The constant pictures of wedding dresses scrolling down on the current blog your best friend browsed through on her MacBook made your lips in a tight and your temper starting to boil – even if it weren't your intension. Her red nail polished finger caressed down on her laptop while the two of you stared at the many different sections, the dresses displaying different kinds, different colours and different patterns.

"What about this one?" Your best friend asked and stopped in track, her finger touching the screen and traced around the patterns of yet another beautiful wedding dress.

Your eyes scanned the dress bored, looked at her shortly before a sigh escaped your lips and rested your chin on the palm of your hand. "It's pretty." You knew you had used that comment on the last three dresses but it was your honest opinion that counted and she must have known this wasn't really a thing for you do to.

"I don't know whether to go all in or find something simple. Eric says he doesn't really care because all he wishes is for me to be satisfied and happy. Which I of course already am but finding the right dress is important too." She flicked away the dress with her hand and scrolled further down, her eyebrows furrowing while looking at the bright screen.

"What about this one?" You asked, stopping her finger in track from scrolling further down and away from the dress that had caught your attention.

"This one?" She asked a bit confused and pointed her finger at it, "Isn't it a bit, I don't know. Too different?"

You furrowed your eyebrows by her question and licked your lips, "I think it's really beautiful." The dress was long sleeved, open shoulder and pattern with laces. It also outstretched the whole body, fitting tight and continuing further down by the feet and creating a spring water effect. The model was looking over her shoulder with a beautiful pony tail, the hair curled and her makeup natural but still eye catching.

"Take a picture of it." She commented and leaned back in her chair with a cheeky expression.

"What?" You commented dumb-folded and lifted your right eyebrow in confuse.

"I mean, so you know what to look for when the day comes."

"If the day comes." You corrected her with a skeptical glare and glanced back at the screen in front of you. This dress was the perfect one for you but you didn't want to take a picture. Honestly you wished you hadn't seen it. Getting a reminder of something that would never occur made your whole body tense up and your body shook by the thought.

"Come on Y/N, don't be like that! We both know he is out there somewhere." She scoffed by your attitude and grabbed a hair tie resting next to her laptop, swung her hair down to collect it into a ponytail.

"No, we don't. You know yours is because you've already found him." You argued and she looked up at you red in the face from the reversed position.

"And because of that I'm one hundred percent sure you will find yours to. Remember when we both were single and thought we would end up as Mrs. Petinua who lives downstairs? Remember how I was a crying mess because somehow the reality of ending up alone hit me, and I ordered pizza? Remember who the pizza guy was and how we ended up here?"

"Yes, I know the pizza story, I know how you were a sobbing mess over the phone and the next day you almost fucking announced that you were getting married to a pizza delivery guy." You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

"Yes, and in fact this little small pizza guy from Pizza Hunter down by the street happened to have MY name on his wrist." She lifted up her wrist to show where the inked tattoo had been since she turned 18, now being just a scar. You squeezed your eyes to get a better look of the traced scar tattoo, Eric's letters fading in with the blue veins.