"Thank you, Mr. Stark but as I mentioned before, I can handle things myself" , you said, staring at him rather challenging. Tony only smirked and led the way out of the jet. You followed him.

Your eyes widened when you saw, how tall everything was. The Avengers tower was a massive building made of steel and glass. You had never seen such a big building before. You could only appreciate this view for a few second then the first pigeons started to fly up to you, landing in front of or on you. Tony Stark squeaked in disgust and jumped back.

"Hello guys" , you laughed, petting one of the pigeons. You liked them, especially for scaring Tony away.

"Would you please... you know ... make them leave. I had this part of the tower cleaned just yesterday" , stammered Stark and you could hear quite well how uneasy he was about all of this, which pleased you.

"They only want to welcome me" , you said, petting another pigeon, continuing to walk. You would definitely take those birds with you into the tower. They guaranteed freedom.

Tony didn't say anything any more he just continued his way to a big glass door which opened as soon as he approached.

"Welcome back, Mr. Stark" , said a computer voice, "Welcome Mrs. (l/n)"

Nice, this house did already know your name and furthermore could talk. You hated it here.

Then you entered a big room and you just stared at everything in awe, your mouth open. The pigeons around you cooing in amazement.

"You indeed are rich" , you stated, looking at all this expensive facility and instantly feeling bad for bringing the pigeons with you. They really didn't fit in but you did neither.The wolf inside of you told you to get your stuff and then the f*ck out of here. This was so far away from everything you knew and from nature that you shivered with strain.

"I see you brought a genius pigeon lady!" , laughed someone behind you. You turned around quickly, discovering a muscular man with an angular face, short brown hair and green eyes. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and also black trousers.

"I am Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye. I'm the bow guy, you know" , he introduce himself, holding your hand in a tight grip while shaking it. The pigeon on your right shoulder cooed discontented.

"Nice to meet you. My name is (f/n)" , you said shyly, avoiding to look the stranger into the eyes. One of the pigeons noticed your unease and rubbed its head against your leg. You smiled slightly. "And I've actually never heard of you before", you added.

Clint stared at you in disbelieve. "Well... I knew that I'm barely appreciated but that you never heard of me... I do seem invisible no matter what I achieve."

"Ehm... No! You misunderstood me. I never heard about the Avengers in general! I didn't want to insult you! I'm sorry!" , you cried, feeling guilty as hell. You were such a bumpkin, incapable of being nice. Well, you barely ever met human beings, so excuse you.

"Oh... this changes everything. Are you serious? You've never heard of us? We are loved and praised by the people. I don't see how you could avoid hearing of us" , he said grinning.

"Who did never hear of us?" , said another voice and another man entered the room. He was as muscular as Clint but his hair were blond and he was a bit taller.

"Oh, hello. I'm Steve Rogers" , he said, gently shaking your hand. You introduced yourself again and again as more and more people entered. You grew more nervous every second, already cluing how to get out of this as fast as possible. You now knew Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner and Steve's boyfriend Bucky Barnes when another guy stepped in. He was taller than the others and he seemed a lot more powerful. He held a hammer in his hand and stared at you with friendly blue eyes. Those eyes remembered you of something and you felt so much reverence that even the pigeons bowed their heads. This man was a god, you were sure about this. And you knew who this had to be.

"Thor!" , you exclaimed in awe, bowing your head just as the pigeons did.

"Oh! Don't you bow, Lady ... Pigeon?" , he chuckled, gripping your hand and shaking it vigorously. "And you are?"

"I ... I am (f/n)" , you breathed, looking up at the mighty Thor, god of thunder.

"Feel honoured, Thor. You are the first one who's name she knows. I though you didn't ever hear about the Avengers and still you know his name. How so?" , said Tony, looking at you with a hint of mistrust in his eyes. You didn't know an answer to this question. You couldn't use Hades again. You felt so uncomfortable with all this people around you, no matter how hard the pigeons tried to comfort you. Your inner wolf whimpered loudly. This was just so much at once.

"Don't punish her for knowing my name, Mr. Stark. She may have read about it in the Norse mythology or something. Don't blame her. Look at her, she seems so uncomfortable with all this trouble around her. She did just arrive. Let her settle in. May I show you your room?" , offered the mighty god of thunder and you could only nod and follow, the pigeons right on your heel. You waved at the others before you left and Tony's eyes clearly showed suspicion now. You had been so sure he wouldn't doubt you but here he was, staring at you as if you were a villain. You probably were one.

Just as Loki, you though, following Thor without looking at your surroundings.

"Loki" , you whispered, lost in thought.

"You know my brother?" , asked Thor. He sounded amazed.

"Yeah, I met him tonight. We talked and...", you stated, not thinking for one second about what you had said but realising it a heartbeat afterwards.

"YOU MET HIM TONIGHT?" , yelled Thor and you jumped in shock, the pigeons flapped their wings.

"SHHHHH! Tony shall not know!" , you hissed panicking, looking back the way you had come. No Tony Stark to be seen.

"You met him tonight? Are you sure?" , repeated Thor, grabbing you by the shoulders and shaking you lightly. One of the pigeons pecked his hand in anger, ready to defend you and Thor let go.

"Yes... He climbed into my house, right through the window. He asked me to join him and..." , you started but Thor disrupted you again.

"This can't be! He's dead!" , he exclaimed. To loud for your taste.

"Shhh!" , you urged, pressing your fingers on his lips.

"Let's talk about this in my room where no one can hear us! I don't want anyone to hear!" , you demanded, pushing Thor onward.

He followed your order without hesitation and you had to keep him from running along the corridor. When you finally reached your room, Thor pushed the door open and pulled you inside, pushing you onto the bed and nearly crushing one of the pigeons with the door.

"So, you're sure it was Loki. He has long black hair and blue eyes and he's a bit shorter than me. He wears his green armour with the golden shoulder pads most of the time and he is capable of creating projections of himself. He can also shape shift and..." , he blurted out, talking so fast that you struggled to understand what he said.

"Calm down, Thor! Yes, that is the guy I met. He did create a projection and I attacked him and I ripped his throat open and then he died and..." , you said only to be interruptedonce more.

"YOU KILLED HIM?!" , cried Thor, staring at you in disbelieve.

"No, he didn't really die. At least he told me so. To my defence: he stabbed me in the chest with two knifes and he nearly strangled my raven" , you exclaimed, hoping to calm Thor down with this words.

"Yes, this is Loki. He loves stabbing. It's kind of his thing. He often stabbed me. When we were younger he turned into a snake and as I love snakes I went to pick it up and then Loki turned back and stabbed me. When we grew older he still stabbed me sometimes. I thank you very much, god of pigeons, for telling me. I need to find him. I miss him. I need to tell the others now!" , he cheered, running for the door.

"Wait, Thor!" , you called. He stopped.

"First, I'm not a god, especially not the god of pigeons! I can turn into a wolf if I want to and every single animal on this planet will follow my call, not just the pigeons. This doesn't make me a god though and second... I'm sorry to tell you, but Mr. Stark knew that Loki was alive and on the run. You shouldn't tell him. Especially because he mistrusts me for some reason and he would definitely have me locked up somewhere if he got to know that I talked to Loki without him knowing. Don't do this to me!"