Lake house

CHAPTER 11

Sierra POV

We arrived at Britney's house, it's lakefront house, it's looks old, but once you get inside, it's really cozy and peacefull.

The other already going inside the house, I take the bag and carry it with me.

"How about the body?" He clear his throat, discomfited clearly showed in his face, he shouldn't asked me this if he feel what I did is terrifing him.

"I don't know, I'll burned the house" I said, jokingly.

He stop, turned to face me, "Damn it! Sierra, you're---" He sighed, grab the bag with him, I watched him as he going the the house.

I scan my surrounding, this place quiet far from main road, it's the only house here, I'm assure that's no one wants to leave here. This place is good for hiding, Liam will not find us here.

Damn, I've to keep them all alive, I don't have any choice beside stay with them until the situation is clear, this is all actually my fault, but why Liam chasing me instead, is this because I'm helping that night?

I trace the forest alone, thought it's scary, I feel free here. There's only trees, animals, and fresh air. I don't have to worry about what happened outside there, my fear.

I sat down at the balcony after going back from traced the forest, sighed, "I still hate you, you know" Britney said, stood between the door, "You're welcome" She added, sardonically.

"Thanks for let us hid here and I'm sorry for bring you to this" I apologize

There's a silent between us, she clear her throat, she said, "Do you like Matt?" I just quiet, "You really heartless like that?"

"He deserved someone better"

"You're right, you put him in danger" She said, "I hope you can solve this,"

She is right, I'm causes all of the problem since the first time.

"Sierra" Stephanie voice soft

I embrace her, "Are you OK? I'm so sorry"

"I'm fine" She hug me back, "As long as we're together, we'll be fine"

10 minutes later

"Sierra, w-" Justin said, I turned around to face him, "Food is ready, come and join us"

"Okay" I followed him to the kitchen

I caugh Matt staring at me, he quickly turned his gaze at the food, they've been glanced at me and Matt.

"It's really delicious" I smile

"Thanks, I cook the food" Britney said,

"You can cook?" Stephanie said, disbelief.

"What do you think I'm doing at the kitchen the whole time" She muttered,

"It's really nice house" Justin said

Britney smile, "Thanks, this is my uncle house"

"Oh really? I hope he doesn't mind we stay here for a while"

"He death 6 months ago" she said, simply, couldn't hide the sadness on her face

"I'm so sorry"

"I'm fine" She added,

After finish eat I wash the dishes while they're in the living room, the boys teach the girl basic defensed. I saw Matt taught Britney, he held her from the back, teasingly annoys her, they laugh together, they seems closer than I thoughts