Chapter one

Date: 6th January 2009

CAITLYN'S POV:

"Mom!! Where are my keys??" I was in so much trouble right now. Today was the fourth day I was late for school and I couldn't find my damn car keys.

"Its on your desk sweetie! You kept it there at night!" She yelled from the living room.

"Ugh its not here mom!! What am I gonna do now??" I was starting to get a panic attack. I had slept in because I was up all night doing the biology assignment. It was my fault because I always did the assignments the day before they were all due.

"Open up and let me find it for you." my mom was outside my room.

I quickly jumped towards my door and opened it.

"Oh my God Caitlyn you have to calm down this is the reason why I tell you to do your homework the day you get it and not one day prior when its due."

She was pissing me off instead of helping me find my keys she was lecturing me.

"Mom! You are not helping! Please help me find them!!"

She went over to my desk,"See here it is. I told you it was over here but you didn't find it."

"Mom seriously how did you do that? I looked there a few minutes ago but it wasn't there!"

I took it from her hands and she said,"You looked but maybe you weren't actually seeing. Now hurry up! Or you'll be late!"

I hugged her and gave her a goodbye kiss.

"I'll be back in the evening mom. Angela and I are gonna go shopping for her sister's wedding."

"Okay love you honey"

"Love you too mum!"