First magcon with matt PART 2!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know.. I know" Matt replays with a cute voice

"Hey guys is everyone ready, Taylor just called and said that everyone is waiting" Nash says

Everyone replays with a yes walking to the door.

        ------------------------------------------

(Matts p.o.v and thoughts)

So as we're heading to the lobby I'm just thinking what should I say to (y/n) when I see her in her bikini that she looks nice? Nah that too goody goody.. Hot? Nah thats just too much!.... ugh! Is she even wearing a bikini?!

I'll just act like she is wearing normal clothes and if she ask me for my opinion I'll say that she looks beautiful... Yeah that better! And I don't care what she wears she's always beautiful

I might just even tell her she looks beautiful without her asking me for my opinion..

Oh my god she looks so beautiful!..

I kiss her forehead, hold her hand and walk to Taylor's car Mahogany was on the front seat Taylor was driving I was in the back  seat with (y/n) and Sammy I was in the right side, (y/n) was in the middle and Sammy in the left side.

The beach was like 25min away and the other guys were following Taylor.

Me and (y/n) we're holding hands the hole way and kissed a few times,

She looked so beautiful she was wearing her black high wasted shorts and a neon green crop top with big and small holes and you could see her strapless black bra/bathing suit. we all talked through the hole ride.

I got a little pissed because I did caught Sammy checking (y/n) out, I wanted to jump on him because he did it more that once but I had to keep my cool.

I did make him jealous by telling (y/n) she looked beautiful the kissing her, the did a loud sniff. Heh!

         ------------------------------------------

At the beach

Well everyone gets their and everyone starts to swim and most of the time matt was giving you a piggy back ride but u loved it!

         ------------------------------------------

(y/n p.o.v and thoughts)

Well I was having a blast this day couldn't get any better matt said that I looked beautiful and I was having trouble with me and my body so that fixed the whole thing.

But i did feel a bit weird because  from the corner of your eye i could see Sammy staring at me matt notice it a few times too every time he saw me walking around with just my bikini he would come up to me and hug me from the back or hand me a towel. But It didn't feel really weird I've been in worst occasions..

       -----------------------------------------

(Matts p.o.v and thoughts)       

I'm like so done with him right now he keeps on looking at (y/n)

Well I'm still happy I'll be able to see her for more days..

"Matt! Dude!" Someone shouting/whispering while they poke me "huh?" I say turning around  while I was relaxed in the ocean but realized that it was Hayes.. "Look matt" he says pointing at (y/n) putting sun block on Sammy's back while their giggling,

"what the f***?!" I say Mad I try to get their as fast as I can and say "what the hell?!" I scream, (y/n)'s face turned white and Sammy kept a straight face.. "Babe.. He just-" (y/n) try's to explain but I interrupt her

" he what (y/n)! He wanted you to put sun block on his back as he rubs you're  legs?!" I scream at the top of my lungs which I kinda regret because it got everyone's attention Aaron gets here and says "wow what's going on?"

"Let me tell you what's going on Aaron this little son of a b**** is trying to hook up with (y/n)!" I say with  anger "I think I already did" I hear that whisper coming from Sammy in that instant I jump on him and start to hit him as hard as I can Aaron, Shawn and Taylor brake up the fight. Sammy and I star cussing each other out.. But then I look around and don't see her she left! (y/n) left! Did she go back to         (your state)?! Or the hotel?!

I didn't know what to do so Taylor drove Sammy to the hotel and Aaron drove me and the rest split up in to Jack Gilinsky's             car,Cameron's car.

Aaron told me that mahogany took Jacobs car and drove (y/n) back to the hotel so that was a relive.

         ------------------------------------------

(Aaron's p.o.v and thoughts)

It was really quite I was also kinda mad that matt shouted at (y/n) mahogany told me everything. (y/n) didn't know Sammy was flirting with her if she would've known she would've stayed away from him as much as possible.

I know she would do that because I know her really well and she's like my little sis I didn't want to hurt matt or Sammy I was just disappointed in Sammy because he was flirting with her while he knew she was dating matt and I'm disappointed in matt because he didn't let her speak..

And I was mad at both of them because they made her cry..

"Matt I've known (y/n) for about 2yrs and she is not the slut type of girl and I've seen her in different relationship and she was never as happy with them like she is with you she will never try to make a guy jealous especially you.. She loves you"  I say it trying to make him open his eyes

I hear sniffs but I didn't want to look because then he won't feel comfortable so I just kept on driving

" I know man.. I didn't mean to snap like that, I was just jealous" matt says with his tingly voice

"And Sammy wins!" I scream  

"Dude really?" Matt says a bit mad

" that was his plan matt he was trying to make you jealous! (Y/n) was just putting sun block on him that's it! You failed his game and that's what he wanted" I say in a helpful voice

While we're already parked in the hotel

"S***, Aaron I really f***** up this one.. " matt says in a sad voice

"Go in her hotel room tell her how stupid you were then say sorry and never make that mistake again, dumb booty!" I say with a laugh

"Thanks man, I won't" matt says with a wide  smile.

      ------------------------------------------------

Matt's p.o.v and thoughts

As mahogany opens the door I just walk into the room and all the guys gather around the door and peek I didn't care I just sat on her bed and said "I'm a stupid jerk that only thinks about how he feels but from now on I won't it won't be about just me it would be about us only u and me no one else we've been dating for a day and some hours and I already want to propose to you, you mean the world to me (y/n) I can't live with out you sorry for my mistakes sorry for what just happened that's the old me this is the real me sorry for shouting at you I'm so sor-" (y/n) jumps on my lap and kisses me.

"sorry for everything" looking  at her in the eyes "okay?" I ask her

       "Okay." She answers  

--------------------------------------------------------

    How did you like the ending?! Comment were is that part from hope everyone knows!!

Hehe please like, share and follow 😘