Road trip~Part 1

Suddenly I open my eyes and everything seemed blurry. "Hey, are you okay?" I hear a strange voice that somehow I heard already "yeah" I say I look around and I realized I was laying on the street. A massive headache decides to begin I lay my head on the hard concrete. "Who are you with?" He asks "I was with a group of friends, what time is it?" I say "it's 3:42am. What are u doing out here?"
"I was with hazel and Rebecca and heather, where are they?"
"I don't know, I was walking and I found u laying here and you don't look okay"
"To be honest I'm not my head hurts like hell and I don't know where I'm at and I don't know where my friends are at"
"What's your name?, if u don't mind me asking"
"(Y/N), (Y/F/N). What's your name?"
"Matthew, Matthew Espinosa"
My headache somehow gets stronger just from me realizing that it's him it's Matt it's Matthew... It's the guy I love and watch on YouTube and I can watch he's vines over and over again with out getting tired "Matt!" I say my head lifts from the ground and I make eye contact with him "hi" Matt says with a smile across he's face "oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm fine I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me I'll call my friend and she can pick me up" i fell like my whole body turned warm from the embarrassment, I can't believe I'm actually talking to him why is he helping me?. I'm so confused. I try to stand but the headache is still there a stumble a little but he grabs my arm for support "thanks"I say out of breath "I'm not letting you go like this you don't look okay. why where u laying on the street (y/n)?" He asks worriedly "I don't know my friends and I went to a party and then- FUCK" at this point I was worried about my headache I never knew my head could hurt this much everything I think or realize something it gets worse "what?" He asks "I was drinking! My parents told me not to, they'll never trust me again, I'll never be able to go in a vacation with my friends again. I don't know where my friends are at, I don't feel good I don't know where I'm at" I started breathing heavily I was trying to cat my breath Matt tried to calm me down but I was to busy freaking the fuck out "HEY" he cut me out "listen, you clear have. Hungover I'm not going to let you out here on this California weather my apartment is a block away from here. Come"
"Matt you don't have to do this" I say
"Come" he insists
He guides me by walking next to me and one arm around my waist because I could nearly walk.
"Here take this and drink the water" he says as soon as we and he points to a chair in the kitchen.
After that he leans against the stove and asks me questions one of them was about me being on vacation with my friends, I explain and tell him everything how me and the three of my friends drove here from Kentucky and it gets deep with he's last question "why did they leave you on the street?" "I don't know" I says as I also ask my self "you know I'm going to be real with you and tell you the truth" "do it" he says with a smirk making me feel comfortable "they've always treated me different" I say,it felt so good to actually say it.out loud.to some that was listening "really?" Matt says confused "yeah like I was always the third wheel in the group" "how come they invite you to this vacation or was it ur idea?" He asks "they invited me" i say quite "mhuh" he says "after I offered to use my savings for clubs" I feel so ashamed "wow" he says "(y/n) why you're such and amazing girl you could find better friends" he says "I know"
"Where's ur hotel at?"
"Have no idea" I say "I don't even know what is called we got here yesterday at 7:30 and we went to a club at 8 and I don't even remember when we left"
"You can try to call them" Matt suggest, "yeah" I search for my phone and I grab it from my back pocket 0 call 0text they either don't care or they're laying on a street like I was I call Rebecca she send me to voice mail I call heather she send me to voice mail I call hazel and she answers "HEYYY" she says she's clearly okay and clearly having fun because she was screaming through music "where- where are u at" I ask "the after party! The club closed at 12 how boring is that!" She screams "what happened to me, was I drunk?"
"Oh my god! So drunk!! Hahhaaa and u left with that guy was it Brad or Brady?"
"What?! U guys let me go with a guy while I was drunk?!!"
"You where just having fun (y/n) calm down"
"I don't even know who ur talking about hazel, I woke up in a fucking street and thankfully a really nice guy helped me out and now I'm in he's apartment safe"
"Ugh ur making this vacation so boring!"
I hang up the phone and start to desperately
"Hey it's okay" Matt comforts me
"I'm sick and tired of them"
"You can stay here for the rest of ur vacation" he says I stop and try to get that through my head "Matt no you don't-" I try to but he stops me "those girls are going to do nothing but mess with you ur not going to stay with them or go home ur going to stay here in California and have fun with me and she u the most amazing places here" he says looking at me with he's beautiful eyes "Matt thank you so much" I say "that's what u deserve and even more than this" he says I smile "you can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the couch" "no I will not let I do that Matt" "but you are because this is my house and you are doing what I tell u to HA!" He runs to the couch and lays down "goodnight, my room is the first one one the right down the hall" I follow him and laugh "I hate you" high key I don't I go to he's room and it was surprisingly clean.
I sit on the edge of the bed and tell my mom everything a few minutes pass and they were perfectly fine with it they know how nice Matt is my dad was at first against it but I promised him I'll be good. The second I said I promise I wanted to take it back but I didn't... It's okay to break promises.
Matt nocks on the door "can I just grab a pair of shorts" he asked "I don't know let me think about it.. This is ur room silly why would u ask that? You didn't even have to knock Matt" "well I didn't want to just bust in, that would be rude plus what if you where changing" he says I stare at him and laugh "really?" "What??" He asked "yeah I'd totally be changing because I have my clothes with me, here Matt help me pick out my pajamas" I say in a sarcastic tone "shut up" he smiles "here do u want to borrow a t-shirt?" He says as he opens a drawer he gives me a plain white t-shirt "yeah, thanks"
"There's a bathroom right there if you want to take a shower before you go to sleep and if u can you can figure out tonight where you're hotel is at and tomorrow morning we can go and get your clothes" he says as he leans against the dresser "okay" I say "or you can wear my t-shirts for as long as your here" he says "yeah I think I'll go with figuring out what hotel I was at and get my clothes tomorrow morning" I say with a laugh "your lost" he says walking out "goodnight weirdo" he says before he shuts the door all the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-You guys are honestly amazing I'm such a heartless person and I'm so sorry I promise you guys that I'll post the next chapters of other story's and I never do and I'm so sorry I'm actually going to try posting more and keeping you guys updated you guys give me life and reading your messages make me smile and so happy I can't explain how much I love you guys. I always break my promises and you guys still support me and share my book it just amazing I'm sorry and thank you so much❤️ I'm going to blow you guys away I promise❤️❤️😚