Event

You knock on their hotel room door and Shawn opens the door in that second you scream "SURPRISE, BESTFRIEND!!" he just hugs you and spins you around he pulls you inside the hotel room and wakes everyone up, your hugging every single one of the magcon guys carter says "long time no see (y/n), we missed you so much we're so happy you were able to visit" while he gives you a huge. When you got done hugging everyone you ask "where is Matthew at? Guys" Everyone was staring at each other smiling because everyone knows that you like Matt and that he likes you but you guys never admitted Cameron points at the bed with a body shape on it and he says "he's still sleeping" you walk up to that bed and Matt was sleeping you smile and look at the guys you were about to turn around and walk away but matt jumped from the bed and hugged you he pulled you to the bed while you were screaming and kicking because he scared you he finally lets you go and you stood grabbed a pillow and you start hitting him after a few seconds you stop and matt says "hey! What was that for?!" "For scaring the crap out of me!" you reply. You and everyone else start to laugh you and Matt hug and say hi to each other.

You and the guys went out for breakfast, while everyone was eating breakfast Aaron tells everyone that his mom called him and told him that everyone could stay the night at his house for a few days instead of sleeping in hotels because Aarons parents are going out of town and someone had to watch the house too. Everyone agreed so after breakfast everyone went back to the hotel and got their things ready. Everyone went to Aaron's house then Matt asks Aaron if its fine if he could invite you over Aaron was fine with it. So Matt sends you a text you replay by saying that you'll be there in a few minutes.

You get there and you go upstairs with Cameron, Mahogany Lox, Nash, Carter, Matt and Hayes making vines and just talking. Then Aaron calls every one down stair asking us if we wanted to rent a movie witch all joined in.

While everyone was watching the movie you stood up and went to the kitchen you also see Matt coming towards you. You looked at him and smiled, he smiled and you say "thanks for inviting me I'm having fun" "good, I invited you also because I wanted to-"he stops at the middle of the sentence and goes out in the porch. You want to follow him but at the same time you don't so you just went to the living room with the guys and told them everything some of the guys were telling you to go out and talk to him and the others were telling you to just give him some space but then you realized that Hayes was all quiet and with a face that he knew something so after a few minutes you go upstairs and call Hayes and asked him if he knew something about how Matt acted he was just looking at the floor until he finally talked but non-stop "(y/n) , Matt likes you.. He loves you! You're like his dream girl (y/n)! The first time he saw you he loved you!, you need to like him back you guys are a per-" "HAYES!" you say it in a loud voice trying to calm him down " how do you know all of this?" "He told me (y/n), Matt told me.. He- he even wrote it down..." Hayes says it more calmed "he what?!" you say it in shock "he wrote it down (y/n)" Hayes replays "I can show you the card..." "Okay" you replayed, "It's in his luggage" Hayes says "how do you know that the card is in his luggage?" you ask "one day he told me to give him his shirt in his luggage and I saw it and I asked him what was it and he told me" Hayes replays. You listen while he leads you to Matt's luggage.

You go to a private room with the card and you're sitting on the edge of the bed with tears on your eyes because the card is describing you from head to toe. When you finished reading the card and you got out of the room and went to the porch. Matt was sitting on the deck steps you decide to sit next to him. He looks at you and says "why are you out here?" "waiting for you to finish the question you were going to ask me" you replay with a smile he looks at you with a half-smile and looks away and says "well I need an answer from you before I ask that question" "okay" you answer with a strange look on face "would you think of me more than just a friend?" matt asks with a sweet tone of voice. You stay for a few seconds in shock the from the corner of your eye you see Matt staring at you in that second you turned around and kissed him he puts his arms around your waist and you behind his neck, after you guys stop kissing the guys come out of the house and Taylor says "Well (y/n), I think we all know what your answer is. Don't we?" everyone starts to laugh and everyone decides to go out for dinner.

When everyone is sitting on the table at the restaurant matt decides to make a toast to you and him of being officially a couple.