MusicLover1996

Here we go guys! :) I hope you'll all check out this great writer! You won't regret it! ;)

1) What is your username?

MusicLover1996

2) How many works do you have, finished or in progress?

I currently have seven of them.

3) What is your favorite genre to write?

Probably action mixed with a little bit of romance. I haven’t really gotten to a story like that but I’m saving the best story for later!

4) What is your favorite genre to read?

Again, I love action and romance.

5) What is your favorite work you've written so far?

The Angel I’m Not. I’ve worked so hard on it and I think it’s really unique in a way.

6) Why do you write?

I love expressing myself through words and seeing what others think of it.

7) Do you plan on having a career in writing? (Or do you have a career in writing?)

Yes, I am hoping to have a career with writing one day. I’m hoping to become a published author.

8) Do you have any published works? If not, do you hope to one day?

I do not have any published works but I am hoping to one day.

9) Who is/are your favorite wattpad writer(s)? 

I can’t say that I have a favorite. I love so many of them, it’s too hard to choose!

10) What inspires you to write? 

Reading all the time and knowing how much fun it is to read it makes me want to show the world that I too can provide them with that enjoyment. J

Hey guys! I hope you'll all check out this author! She's talented and definitely worth your time!

Here's her link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/MusicLover1996