IMAGINE ADAM DRIVER CHEERING YOU UP WITH LOVE

Finally after a HARD day work and your boss yelling at you, telling you to fuck off or just quite already, or a better one, no fuck UPS in my building. You just wanted to cry and quite but you are not quiter and you will fight and fight until you are dead....6 feet under ground with a smile on your face saying I did what no man or women  couldnt do. But that millions of years away from that.... So you just had to face reality...

You finally when home with you Boyfriend.. that's right ADAM DRIVER, THE FAMOUS ACTOR is your boyfriend, how ?? You have no idea how such a handsome, strong man could ever love such a dark person like yourself. Anyway once you were home, you threw your bag and jacket on the floor and ran to sofa and began to cry. you cried so much your makeup started to come off your face. But you felt arms around you and giving you a hug, it was Adam, you hugged back and smile with black tears coming from your eyes. "What the matter baby, other horrible shitty day at work again" you sadly nodded

Just when you were going to relax, Adam said "hold on, I know what would make you laugh, don't go anywhere, DO GO ANYWHERE"!!
Right after that you just fround and look at the ground but then you hear foot steps racing down and you look at Adam dress as Matt from Saturday night live, he started acting like the character and you smiled alittle with a chuckle and started to laugh alittle bit, than Adam went back up stairs, and came back wearing the costume of Aladdin and started sing to you " a whole new world" it made you luagh so hard you wanted pee alittle, (sorry if I grossed you out alittle) finally you both were singing.

once the song was over, you felt 10x better than before. "Thank you baby for making me feel better" "your welcome my gorgeous black rose" you both kissed each other and holding and touch each other making both of you feel calmer. Once all fun and games and tear we're done you both stayed up for alittle while to watch TV and eat pizza for dinner. And without him noticing, you were fast asleep and you also had pizza still in you mouth, Adam want to luagh but didn't want to wake up, so he turn off the TV and carried you to both your bed in a bridle style, and Adam whispers in your ear "good night my beauty sweet dreams" and with both of you cuddling each other, you and him went to sleep.

                             FIN
                      ___________