IMAGINE Kylo Ren falling for you PRT 2

So you finally made it to the Lord's quarters, you can feel all the little insects in your stomach, you made yourself feel confident, and you walked in between the doors with your head held high, but then you see General Hux, Kylo Ren, and the Lord stork, you felt your anxiety kicking in, you saw kylo Ren with his helmet off and you saw how he is, with his Raven black hair, glamorous chocolate brown eyes staring at you, with his red kissable lips, you couldn't stop staring at him with you (C/E) eyes, but the stare show down ended when Lord Stork shouted at you, and started lecturing you about what just happened to you. The Lord said to you "Do you realize what you have, this power you have is very dangerous and very powerful, even the light side wishes they had had what I no have, the power you is more stronger than the force itself, this is the power of an evil witch who ended up being the queen of darknessan she had more power than the God's above, beautiful as she is, but scary was she, and now I see before that you, mistress (Y/N) have now that evils queen witch's power held down to you" in the corner of your eye, you can see Kylo Ren turn a beautiful shade of magenta, it was kinda cute, but what the Lord said about me having this power, made me realize that I have to be careful of this power and use it against the light side, as soon as the lecture was over, the Lord had decided to make a announcement to all of the dark side, announcing that you are now the new evil witch queen, as soon as he said that you turned into this skeleton like creature with Raven black hair, dark black lips and have hevy, yet dark yet sexy eye makeup in your eyes, and your skin turned pale, paler than Kylo Ren, and you went from your uniform into this beautiful black dress, with a beautiful black crown on your head. You felt like a new and improved person.

Eventually when all was over for a couple of days, you saw Kylo Ren and realized that you have to face your fears and tell him how you feel. "MASTER Ren, permission to speak please," ! "Yes, What is it mistress (Y/N), "I want to tell you something but I don't know how explain", with that Kylo Ren went ahead and started talk about his feeling too you, "misteres......" "(Y/N) just (Y/N)" you cut kylo's wards, and he continues "(Y/N), when I first met you I thought you were nothing, but then when we started fighting against the light side and you have these power....and you use them................. What I'm trying to say is I like you....no...I love you and I wonder if you.....you love me the same". When Kylo Ren finish his feeling tords you, you said "master Ren....." "Just call me Kylo but when we are around the troopers or General Hux or the Lord, you call me Master Ren, but you can refer me as Kylo".  You smiled continued "okay......Kylo I always had feeling for you too, and I was just scared that to tell you and.......I think you know the rest" you both blushed so much, you both can feel each  other cheek burn hot, hotter that a lightbsaber.  You both kissed each other passionately, and Kylo whispers in your ear"I love you" you replied "I love you too Kylo" and now you and Kylo were like King and queen of the Dark side.... She is his king and he is her queen....and may God or the light side help anybody or anything that hurts, disrespects his queen .

                              °FIN°