Chapter 3 ♡.

ATTENTION:
Okay Before you start reading, I started of the new chapter by saying '2 years later'. This is because I couldn't think of any relevant content to include. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

----------

'Lani, where are you baby girl?' I said while looking for my daughter. I heard her giggling on the other side of the room. I slowly walked towards her like a predator and picked her up from behind.

'Mommy you found me!' she chuckled.

'Come on Lani, time for lunch!' still holding Lani, we make our way to the kitchen.

Monse's POV

In case you haven't figured out already, Leilani (Lani for short) is my daughter. I know what you're about to ask. Who's the dad? When did this happen? Do you plan on telling him? Believe me I want to but I can't. let me tell you the story of how Leilani was born and how I found out;

It started when I met this girl at college. Her name was Olivia. She's funny, badass and most importantly a really good friend. In fact, Olivia was the first person who I told was pregnant. It was hard at first because I thought I was alone, but telling her took a load of stress and anxiety off my back.

After telling her she persuaded me to tell my parents. At first they were angry but they knew where I was coming from since my mom had me when she was a teenager too so we could both relate and I finally had the guts to tell them who the father was. Cesar.

My parents and Olivia stuck by me through thick and thin, they always attended my monthly check ups and even went to buy clothes, toys, shoes, bottles even toiletries. 9 months later, I was rushed to the maternity ward. She was on her way. After 30 or so hours of labour, she was born. I decided to name her Leilani because the name originated from Hawaii and I always wanted to visit there someday. Her name means 'heavenly flower' or 'royal child' which is what she is to me, a princess.

Spending time with her made me realise how much I missed Cesar. She had his eyes and mouth, not to mention is long eyelashes and my curly hair.

----------

30 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I left Leilani in the highchair, opened the door and saw a friendly face.

'Hey Mon!'

'Hey Liv, what's going on?'

'I have some news.' She said it with a straight face which made me intrigued. I dragged her into the house and sat at the dining table.

'What is it? You're scaring me.'

'Well, it's my parents' she took a deep breath. 'They're in the process of being deported'. I could tell she was holding back her tears.

'Liv-ia. Do n-not cry.' Lani stuttered.

'Leilani, mi Hermosa princessa' she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

I turn back to see my daughter smiling at me, she signals me to pick her up so I did then I sat back down.

'Olivia, don't worry, you can sleep in the guest room and maybe permanently' I explained.

'Really? Monse thank you so much! You're a good friend.' She says as she hugged me and Lani.

----------

'Okay, so my parents said they would be happy for you to stay here permanently since you're my best friend and how you helped me with this little one' I explained and pointing at Lani.

'There's a God somewhere!' she gleams, looking into the sky.

----------

back at Freeridge...

'Guys listen up!' Cesar pleaded. 'I think it's time we gave our favourite girl a visit'.

'Hell yeah! Huston has the best snacks!' Jamal

'And the cutest girls' ruby sighed while gazing at his posters.

'Okay, with the help of Jamal's donation with the Rollerworld money, we are flying first class!' reported Cesar. 'Should I call Monse and tell her we're coming?'

'No.' the boys said in unison.

Jamal's POV

Some of you might be thinking why we said no. well... okay fine, I'll spill the tea. Monse told me and Ruby SHE HAD A BABY! Phew. Now that's of my chest, let's go back to the story.

'It should be a surprise. You know, like in a romantic movie or some shit like that' Jamal chuckled jokingly.

'Enough! Ruby Shouted. 'Everyone meet back here in about 1 hour and we'll leave for the airport!'

----------

The next day, I did my usual routine. Made my bed, change Leilani, made everyone breakfast and went for my morning walk with Leilani. But this morning was different. Instead of me making breakfast, Olivia stepped in and made churros, and grilled cheese sandwiches.

'Wow Olivia, you really outdid yourself!' my mom said with a big smile on her face.

'I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay with you, you don't understand how grateful I am.' She said, sharing out the food.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

'I'll get it!' Olivia suggested. She went to the front door and there she saw Ruby. 'hey.'

'uh- h-hi.' He answered with his mouth left open. Jamal closed Ruby's mouth and Cesar laughed and stepped in front of him.

'Hey, I'm Cesar, that's Jamal and this drooling wreck is Ruby. Is Monse around?'

'Yeah let me get her!' she rushed into the dining room where I was feeding Leilani. 'Mon, you have some visitors' she said with a smile.

'Who is it?'

'go and see for yourself'

I followed her orders and walked to the door. At first, I thought I was dreaming when I saw their faces.

'Oh. My. God.' I couldn't believe it. 'w-what are you guys doing here?' I gave Ruby and Jamal a stern look which made them look at each other.

'we came to visit you!' Cesar said.

'Monse, how's Lani?' Ruby winked.

'Okay. She's eating right now'

'Who?' Cesar questioned with a confused look on his face.

'Leilani, she's Monse's-' Jamal blurted out.

'Her sister.' Ruby said as he covered Jamal's mouth

Leilani ran to the front door and hid behind my legs. Cesar examined her thoroughly and raised his eyebrow, as he took another step.

'She looks like Monse a lot.'

'Momma!' she said as she raised her hands to me.

'Wait Mon, is she your daughter?' he questioned. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. I could feel their eyes on my body, Cesar's face looked the most concerned.

'Cesar, before you say anything, we need to talk. Privately.' I warn him as I grab his arm while holding Lani.

I guide him upstairs and lead him to my room. I close the door and sit on the desk chair and rock Leilani to sleep.

'Listen, I haven't been honest with you for the last two years.' I took a deep breath. 'T-this is your daughter.'

His eyes immediately turned dark and his pupils blew open. 'Monse, why didn't you tell me?' his voice broke as the tears in his eyes, walking up to me and Lani. He holds my face and kisses her forehead, she smiles in response and holds her hands out navigating him to hold her. 'She's beautiful!' he confesses as she bawls his eyes out, which makes me cry.

And that's a wrap for chapter 3 ♡! I must say that this was a bit challenging wo write but I hope you liked it ♡. Im going to post once or twice a week.

Please vote, or tell your friends ♡.