Chapter 2 ♡.

The next morning...

I collected my suitcase and carry on and carried them to the front door. Cesar insisted to help pack the car with my parents. My siblings Hayden and Cooper, were playing with the neighbour's cat outside and I was waiting patiently for Jamal and Ruby, who was walking along the sidewalk.

'Hey guys'

'hey.' They said in unison.

'I'm going to miss you all!' I hugged Jamal. 'Promise me that you WILL try out football'.

'I'm not making any promises!' he chuckles.

'Ruby, remember that girls don't like boastful guys'

'Mon, I have binders about how to approach girls and how to sweep them off their feet.' He explained, while hugging me tightly.

Ruby breaks the hug, 'Text us when you arrive at the airport, get on the plane, landing and when you get to your new house!' He pleaded

'Okay dad(!)' I said jokingly. he waves goodbye and walks home with Jamal.

I turn to the gate, to see Cesar walking to me. He grabbed me into a tight hug

'I think I'm going to miss you most of all.' I confess as my tears fall down my face. He wipes my tears with his thumb. He looks into my eyes and it felt like time has stopped. It felt like we were the only two people in the world.

'Remember our promise. Remember that I will ALWAYS love you, Mon'

'I will remember and I love you too.' I was about to kiss him until the car horn interrupted us.

'Monse, hurry up! We're going to be late for our flight!' my dad calls from the car.

'Okay! Just one minute!'

I turn back to Cesar and notice that he's holding a present.

'Here, take it.'

'Cesar Diaz, I love you so much! Promise you'll visit me?'

'I promise.' He kisses my cheek and walks me to the car. He says his goodbyes to my parents and siblings, then walks home. Seeing him be so kind towards my family made me realise how much I'm going to miss him.

----------

at the airport..

my phone was constantly ringing, by the time I took it out of my pocket I noticed I received endless text messages from Jamal, Ruby and Cesar:

R: Monse, are you at the airport yet?

J: Hellooo?

C: Mon?

R: Oh Dios mío! Are you dead?

M: Guys I'm fine, I'm waiting to board the plane. Ill text you when I land x

----------

It was finally time to board the plane, I looked out the window and thinking about the future made me excited that I'm reunited with my mom and how happy my dad is. But the only thing that's holding me back is my crew.
————————————————————————
That's a wrap for chapter 2 ♡! I'm really sorry this chapter is so short but I will be posting on the same day so stay tuned ♡!

Please vote and tell your friends ♡!