Chapter 1 ♡.

Monse's POV

Okay. You got this. Just tell them! I took a deep breath, opened the front door and made eye contact with Ruby which made his eyes gleam.
----------

'Great! She's here!' Ruby exclaimed, as he got up and gave us each a binder with our names watermarked on them. 'Okay, so if you look into the binders, you will see a schedule of the journey to college. Jamal, since you live the furthest I'll ask Abuelita to pick you up, then she'll pick up Cesar-'

'Guys I have some-'

'Wait- I should just go with Oscar'

'No, I should ask my dad if he could drive us in his minivan. There's lots of-'

'GUYS can you hear me? I said I have something to say!' I cut him off and stood up to get their attention. They all looked at me with concern. I could feel their eyes on my body. And gave out a restless sigh. 'I'm moving.'

'Where? It's okay! We can still pick you up' Jamal explained, as Cesar and Ruby nodded for agreement.

'No' I sighed again 'Texas. Huston, Texas to be exact.' I looked at their faces and they all had the same reaction. Surprised. Shocked. Gutted.

'Why? When are you leaving? Why didn't you tell us before?' asked Cesar, standing up then began walking up to me.

'My dad got a new job and my mom and dad are thinking of starting a new life with me and the twins. I'm leaving tomorrow-' my voice cracked then began to cry. Jamal stood up to hug me, alongside Ruby and Cesar.
'Believe me that I did want to tell you but I just couldn't because I- love you guys and I want you all to know that I'll never forget any of you.'

I broke up the hug and I got a text from my dad:

Dad: Hey Mon, I have to run some errands, I'll be back in the morning. I left money hidden in the bread bin. Love you!

'Guys, I have to go.' I announced.

They all looked at me then waved. I looked back at Cesar who I can tell wanted to cry, instead he mouthed 'I love you'. I smiled in response.

Walking outside in the dark is usually a dangerous and scary thing to do but now it seemed like I was the only person there. The atmosphere was silent. No gunshots. No sound of people screaming. No sign of gang members anywhere. Nothing.

I finally arrived at my house, surrounded with big brown boxes with 'fragile' tapes wrapped around them. Looking at my memories packed in boxes reminded me how much I'm going to miss Freeridge, let alone this house.

Moments later, the doorbell rang. I knew I wasn't expecting anyone even my dad. My only choice was to grab my bat and answer the door. I slowly opened the door and Cesar was standing in front of me with his hands out for defence.

'Cesar, what the hell? What are you doing here?' he walked in.

'I need to talk to you.' he pleaded.

'Okay'

I went into the living room but Cesar walked into my room. Awkward. I followed him into my 'old' room.

'Monse, things between us are great and I wanted us to make a promise that we will not under any circumstances date anyone.' He pleads. 'I know you might be think that I'm thinking you're untrustworthy but you need to know that I'll never do anything to hurt you, because-because I love you Monse Finnie'.

His words were so sweet, I can tell that he really means it. I had no choice but to hug him. Our eyes met then like magnets we kiss. It started slow at first but things stared to get pick up. He put his hands on his waist as I put my arms around his neck. We fell on the air mattress, took each other's clothes off but I stopped kissing him and pushed him back.

'What's wrong?'

'Do you have any protection?' I asked breathlessly.

'No.'

'But we need-'

He distracted me by kissing my lips, neck then my breasts. I moaned in response. 'Oh, what the heck, screw it!'

----------

That's a wrap for chapter 1!
Hope you enjoyed it ♡︎. Comment what you want me to include in the next chapter ♡︎.