"Sure... Hey, Peter. I need to tell you something."

   "Yeah?"

   I've been deciding whether to do this or not but now I think I'll go for it. "If you hear the name, Gwen stacy, or Mary Jane Watson, you run, okay?"

   "Who?"

   Your by-all-rights girlfriends.

   "Your villains." I lied.

   "Oh okay."

   But still, what if one day I'm not here for him and they walk in and he avoids them because of this? I could be joking about Yandere-me however I'd like but at the end of the day, he's not mine. This is not even the right world for me.

   "I'm kidding... those two are okay. Avoid the Osborn, Otto Octovius, Court Conner, and---" I had to stop to cough, then I saw the way Peter looked at me shocked. "It's blood isn't it?..."

   "That's not making any sense, Your wound is healed, there shouldn't be any bleeding anymore." Peter pushed the button to call the doctor.

   "I don't know..." I replied truthfully. I felt so ill even when they confirmed my stomach was healed, and now it looked as if it had never been scarred. But I felt it, something weak inside me, I was getting weaker and weaker.

   "I'll stay with you tonight, to look after you, okay?" Peter said.

   "Won't May be worried? You haven't returned home in a while now."

   "She'll understand. And I can't leave the only girl I love alone." He took of his shoes and climbed into my giant hospital bed, then let me use his arms as a pillow and his body as a blanket.

   "Ah... if this is a dream, don't wake me up..." I muttered into his chest, I was so happy, this is what I've been dying for, to be in Peter Parker's arms for a night.

   "Go to sleep, (Y/n). I won't be gone when you wake up..." He whispered then kissed my forehead.

   But I had something to say before I did. "Peter, I'm going to say this directly..." My voice was so soft, only the two of us heard it. "I know who the next big, bad, villain is, and let me tell you, he's bad news. I know nothing about him, I have not watched his movie yet but I can tell you this is not going to be as easy as the battle in New York or the battle with Ultron..."

   I didn't see his face but he listened. "We'll fight them together."

   "What if we lose?"

   "We'll do that together too."

   My FEeLs.

   "Come what may. Like Satine and Christian from the movie... Come what may..." He whispered to me.

   "Right... Come what may... I will love you until my dying day..." I whispered to him and fell asleep.

|
|
|

1 month later

   A man named Richard was eating an ice-cream he bought from the store nearby in his truck, in which he secretly stored pure heroine in his backseat to deliver to a drug dealer. I hung from the wall and faced him up side down.