Chapter Two

It had been a week, Evelyn was so nervous to find out if she had gotten the part. She started to think she hadn't got it because she had no call, email or nothing.. So she started to search for more auditions..

"Lilly, I felt like this audition was the one! But I don't think it is.." Evelyn sits on the phone talking to one of her Australian friends.

"Eve, it's been how long?" Lilly questions.

"5 days?"

"Exactly be patient, if they don't call or email within a week and a half give them a call? Now I've gotta go because it's late and I'm tired" Lilly says

"Ohh shit sorry Lil! Different time zones" Evelyn then hangs up the phone.. It was currently 4PM in NYC and 3AM In Australia. 

- later on -
*phone rings*

"Hello?" Evelyn answers the phone

"Hi is this Evelyn Taylor speaking?"

"Yes this is?" She replies

"Hi Evelyn I'm just calling up to let you know that you got the part for Charity Barnum, come in first thing tomorrow morning to collect your script and meet some cast members!"

"Oh my, thank you!" Evelyn was shocked and excited...

-next morning-

Evelyn didn't get much sleep, she was feeling excited and nervous. Evelyn was so excited to meet all of the cast members and finally get to know them.

-studio-

Evelyn walks into the room and meets all of the casting directors, she was the first one to arrive out of the cast members. She got to meet the director who was from Australia (where Evelyn was from) Michael Gracey.

She sat down at the table with everyone's scripts, she couldn't see who was going to be playing the characters, it just had "Charity Barnum, P.T Barnum" etc.

Everyone started arrive, first to arrive was Keala Settle, now Evelyn excitement started to sink in once Keala got there.

"Hi I'm Keala, you are?"

"Yess I know who you are! I'm Evelyn, Evelyn Taylor!" Evelyn had a massive smile from ear to ear.

More cast members started to arrive such as, Zendaya, Zac Efron, Sam Humphrey, Rebecca Ferguson and more... but who ever was playing P.T was late which made Evelyn anxious because that's who she was going to be doing a lot of scenes with.

10 minutes went by and Michael Gracey finally told me that who ever was playing P.T has arrived.

Evelyn sat down next to Zendaya who was playing Anne Wheeler and started to have a conversation with her.

Evelyn heard this strong familiar Australian accent from across the room but couldn't see because there was a bunch of people standing up.

"Sorry guys traffic was horrible"

Evelyn stands up to see...

She pauses.

She was shocked to see who was playing P.T

~ to be continued ~
This chapter was so bad I'm sorry, I'll try to write more I've been so busy! Next chapter will be better I promise x