Acting Weird

While I was still talking to Jimin about my life and what i do, I can see that Jungkook and Taehyung was staring at me speaking. I guess they want to kiss me really bad if they staring at me for at least 20 minuets now. After a few moments, the waiter came with our food. I looked at my Rib Eye Steak and it looked delicious. I went ahead and cut a piece of the Rib Eye Steak and ate it. My eyes went wide and I kept eating. I didn't notice when Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were staring at me the whole time. I just kept eating and slowly looked up. When I looked at them, they all immediately looked down and eat their food. I wonder why they were staring at me. Do I have something on my face??

Young Yi: umm why do you guys keep staring at me? Do I have something on my face? Or do I eat like a pig right now? Or do I even sound like one?
Jimin: no sweetheart
Taehyung: you just look so cute right now
Jungkook: we wanna eat you
Young Yi: oh ahh ok then

I looked back down at my food and started to eat again. I still have a feeling that they're staring at me again but I ignore them and continue to eat. After everyone was done, or me being done eating, we all leave, and Jimin decided to stay over at our hotel. When we reached to our hotel, I went straight to my bed room and plopped on my bed.
*knock knock*

Young Yi: come in
Jimin: hello
Young Yi: oh hi Jimin
Jimin: Taehyung wants us to go to his room and play some games
Young Yi: oh ok then. I'll be there in a bit.
Jimin: I'll just wait here for you
Young Yi: oh no it's fine. You can go ahead
Jimin: no I'll stay here. You don't know if you could get kidnaped
Young Yi: uh ok then. You can stay

You went and got dressed into your comfortable clothes. When you were done, you and Jimin went to Taehyung room. You knocked and Jungkook opened the door.

Jungkook: what took you guys so long
Jimin: I wanted to wait for Young Yi
Taehyung: come in guys. Don't just stand there
Young Yi: we'll Mr. JUNGKOOK HERE, WOULDN'T INVITE US IN!
Jimin: hahahaha

You and Jimin entered Taehyung room and sat on the floor.

Young Yi: so what are we gonna do?
Taehyung: lets play truth or dare
Jimin: ok. That sounds good
Taehyung: whoever does not do it will have to take one piece of clothing off
Young Yi: ok that sounds fair.
Jungkook: lets start now. Oh wait how are we gonna do it
Taehyung: I'll grab a bottle

Taehyung came back with the bottle and placed it in the middle. He spun the bottle and it landed on me

Taehyung: ok Young Yi, truth or dare?
Young Yi: hmm dare
Taehyung: I dare you to kiss Jimin on the lips
Young Yi: uh we just met why would I kiss him on the lips.
Jungkook: if you don't do it, you have to take one piece of clothing off
Young Yi: fine I'll do it

I looked at Jimin and he just stared at me. I lean in the kiss him and he just grabbed my head and slammed his lips onto my lips. I was shooked. His tongue went inside my mouth exploring it. I tried to push him off and failed. Why aren't Taehyung and Jungkook doing anything. I mean, their best friend just kissed their step sister! Then after awhile, Jimin broke the kiss. Not gonna lie, I actually liked it.

Taehyung: wow you guys kissed for a long time.

We continued the game and now everyone was naked. I had my bra and my panties on and Taehyung,Jungkook, and Jimin only had their boxers on. I couldn't stop looking at Jimin's abs. I mean Taehyung and Jungkook have some too but I already saw them while we were having sex.

Jungkook: okay. It landed on Young Yi . Truth or Dare
Young Yi : hmm dare
Jungkook: I dare you to take off your panties
Young Yi : but either way I would still have to take it off even if I said no.
Jungkook: exactly *smirking*
Young Yi: ok fine.

I started to take off my panties and saw all of their faces staring at my pussy.