Chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2

*Ariana's POV*

"SO WHAT? YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU?!YOU'RE ONLY BEING NICE BECAUSE IM NOT A NERD ANYMORE?! YOU KNOW WHAT? NO, YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY YOU ARE WRONG, EARN IT!" I left Starbucks with anger, the boys wanted to meet up cause they wanted me to forgive them, NUH-UH they aren't off the hook that easy!

*Thursday*

*BEEP*BEEP*

STUPID ALARM CLOCK.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, I took a shower changed into my white crop top and mint skater skirt I paired it with my white pumps and went downstairs I ate my breakfast and went upstairs.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then put on my make up, ya know The usual. I put my hair down and combed it. I grabbed my backpack, went in my car and drove to school.

*Niall's POV*

*car sound*

OMG she's here.

*Ariana's POV*

I parked my car and went in school. Boys were whistling and staring at me, GROSS. I went to my locker and opened it I put my books in when Mr. Horan showed up. UGHHHH

*Niall's POV*

I was waiting for her to go to her locker. WHERE THE HELL I SHEEEEEEEEEEE My god! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I walked up to her locker to greet her

*Ariana's POV*

"Hi ariana" he said all smiley

"Hi Niall" I said with no emotion, closed my locker and walked away when he grabbed my hand

"Can I ask you a question?"he said

"Pshh. You already are!" I replied. I'm too harsh aren't i? SERVES HIM RIGHT! ALTHOUGH he never really did anything. Whatever! A friend of styles in my point of view is a foe.

OHHH RIGHT I WAS TALKING TO NIALL.

"Will you go on a date with me?"he said

"Uhhhh.......sure?" I replied, kind of came out as a question tho

"Great! Wear something comfortable and I'll pick you up at 7:30 :)) Bye ARI" he said and kissed my cheek.

WHATTT DAFUQQ JUST HAPPENED?!

*Niall's POV*

YOU JUST HAD TO DO THAT NIALL?! REALLY! UGHH IM SO STUPID.

I JUST.. I CAN'T....... UGH I CAN'T HELP IT I HAD TO KISS HER ON THE CHEEK, yes I like ariana and I'm not doing this so she can forgive me, I'm doing this because I always wanted to. OMG OKAY I'LL SHUT UP NOW.

*Ariana's POV*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SHOULD I CELEBRATE OR SHOULD I NOT? I SHOULDN'T I MEAN HE NEVER HELPED ME WHEN I GOT BULLIED----- WHO CARES? IM GONNA CELEBRATE INSIDE MY HEAD!! WOOHOOOO

I GOT A DATE WITH NIALL!

YEP MY PEEPS I GOT A DATE!

PARTAAYYY!

WOOHOOO!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!

YAAAAAAAAAA!

Of course I partied in my head, it would be crazy if I said it all out loud.

*REST OF THE SCHOOL DAY*

I'm finally home! It's like 3:30 pm and I'm exhausted I need to sleeeeeep. (5:30 pm) I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into my black skinny jeans, floral peplum top and black pumps when I heard the door bell so I unplugged my phone, grabbed my purse and ran to the door.

"Hi Niall" I said with a smile

He was looking around my house and was shocked how huge it is.

"Hi arianaaaaaaaaamygod." He stared with big eyes and an open mouth.

I laughed and said "what's with your mouths, why does it keep opening every time you see me?😂" *Niall blushed*

"Leggo!"

He opened the door for me, what a gentleman. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF ARIANA, YOU DON'T WANT NIALL TO SEE YOU DROOLING IN FRONT OF HIM.

"IM HUNGRY where are we going?!" I asked niall for the 3rd time, he won't tell me where we're going. That's when we stopped and we went down the car, it was a field full of sunflowers, fresh air and a beautiful sunset view.

"WOAH" I said ,Niall smiled.

there was a table in the middle of the field with a candle on top, AND TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS PEACEFUL, COME ON.

YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WANT A TYPICAL DATE IN A RESTAURANT HEARING FORKS AND SPOONS BANGING ON THE PLATES.

it was so romantic. I almost felt like crying...... and I did. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

"You okay love?" Niall asked

"I am, it's just that. No one has ever been this sweet to me."

HE SMILED AND GAVE ME A SUNFLOWER, I LOVE SUNFLOWERS! Roses are too mainstream.

We sat down and ate , we laughed and spent time together.

*car ride*

"Thanks NIALL"

"No problem 😊, bye ARI! And kissed my cheek"

SERIOUSLY, THIS BOY MAKES ME CRAZY, BUT I SHOULD'NT SHOW IT. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF ARI!

--------------------------

Hi guys, it's jeane again! The other authors are busy making ideas, I promise this story won't be typical, I swear. It's different:)) I promise you. I love you guys please tell other NARIANAGORAN SHIPPERS TO READ OUR BOOK! Vote and comment anything you want, if you comment something about what we should improve on, we promise you we'll do our best. Sorry if you don't like it or it's short, I promise I'll update and improve. LOVE YOU GUYS❤️ BYE :))

-The ninja princess❤️

Memories || partial a.u.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें