13

Italics= thoughts

Leo's POV

"You two had fun last night then." Tillie said before sipping her drink.

Me and Charlie went bright red and just started at her confused.

"I meant watching the movie alone without any distractions but i can tell by your faces that you used that alone time to your advantage. No details needed thanks." She giggled.

Me and Leondre didn't know what to say so we carried on eating.

"Lost your voices? Damn you went at it hard." She joked.

"Ha... Hard. Like your dick right now Leo." She added.

SHIT!

I was hard. If anything its her fault. Wait no! That is not what i meant. That would be a good newspaper headline though.

Matilda Devries makes her bars and melody brother hard.

No but seriously i didn't mean it that way. I meant that she made me think about last night which made me hard. Honest.

Charlie turned to look at me and his gaze fell towards my boner. I don't think i have ever been that embarrassed in my life.

Tillie walked out of the room chuckling.

"What made you hard lion?" Charlie whispered seducively into my ear.

I bit my lip to stop myself from letting out a moan.

"Th-thinking about last night." I replied stuttering.

"Enjoy it did you?" Charlie asked.

I nodded in response. I was somehow lost for words. Yes you read that right. Me Leondre Antonio Santino Devries was lost for words.

Charlie just pulled me into a kiss and i kissed back.

We continued to kiss until charlie started palming me through my shorts.

I let out a quiet moan, keeping in mind that we were in my Mums kitchen and Tillie was next door.

"You like that baby?" Charlie asked.

"Y-yeah." I panted.

"Good. Want me to carry on?" He said.

"P-please Charlie." I moaned.

"Excuse me, who am I?" He asked in disbelief.

"Daddy." I said.

"Good boy."

He continued plaming me through my shorts to get rid of my problem. I have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Leondre you know that your Dad is at work. Why are you calling him?" My Mum asked walking into the kitchen.

"And since when did you call him Daddy?" She added.

We just froze. She always walks in at the wrong time, I was about to cum.

"Um..." I replied. I didn't really know what to say to be completely honest.

"Oh i get it. Having a bit of fun are we?" My mom said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Atleast i know who tops now. If that wasn't already obvious." She added.

I just buried my head into Charlie's chest in embarrassment and he put his arms around me.

He kissed my head and turned to look at my Mum.

"It's a perfectly natural thing." My Mum said.

"Daddy kinks are normal?" Charlie asked.

Damn i could have slapped him but i love him too much.

"Well i meant sex but i suppose you're not the only one with a Daddy kink." she said.

I cringed at my Mom saying the word 'sex'.

Charlie just burst out laughing and i couldn't help but let out a little giggle. I loved it when he laughed and when he smiled. I was so in love with him.

"If you are going to do anything though, can it please not happen in my kitchen?" My Mum pleaded.

"Oh and Charlie, don't spank him too hard please." She added.

"Muuuum." I moaned.

"Save your moaning for Charlie son. I don't wanna hear it." She replied walking out of the room.

By now my boner had gone down because i was too embarrassed to be turned on.

"Wanna watch a film baby?" Charlie asked me.

"I wanna cuddle." I said.

"Okay lets go and cuddle on the couch." He replied.

We walked into the living room and saw my mum watching TV. We sat across from her and i lay ontop of Charlie with my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aww now i get why all the fans ship Chardre." My mum cooed.

"Omg mum stop it." i sighed.

"sorry son but no can do." she chuckled.

Charlie kissed my hair knowing that it would calm me down. I don't know how he does it but he makes me feel so special and like I'm worthy.

"I love you my little lion." Charlie said outloud when he realized that i was dropping off to sleep.

"I love you too Charlie bear." I replied before shutting my eyes to take a nap.

================================

Word length: 766

Okay so on this chapter i kinda just wrote and made it up as i went along so if this didn't make sense then that is why.

I needed to do a chapter where nothing really happens so then i can build up to a big event that will happen in the story soon.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion because i love hearing your feedback.

Bye Guys

~Elle xx