"Hey! I woke like this! I woke up like dis! I woke up like dis!" he begins moving his shoulders and hands as he starts singing. I laugh and grab his hands, before leaning down to kiss him.

Jack Gilinsky:

"Why is this Magcon so early?" Jack groaned. I tightened my grip around his bare torso in our hotel bed.

"I don't know babe." he runs his hand up and down my back.

"I can't function this early during summer." he says. I chuckle sleepily and look up at him, my eyes half open. "You know, I woke up with morning wood and you're not helping it go away." he says bluntly. I just start laughing.

"I think I know something that will help." his eyes widen in excitement as I smirk. "But you should really shower and get ready." I say, sitting up in bed.

"B-But.." Jack trails off as I jump out of bed and walk towards the bathroom.

"Or I can just shower on my own! That's cool too!" I say playfully as I hear Jack climbing out of bed.

Shawn:

"Mmm..what time is it?" I ask Shawn as we both sit up on his couch.

"Six." he replies, looking at his watch. I rub my eyes.

"It's so early.." I look at Shawn and he nods.

"We must've fallen asleep watching that movie." Shawn states, pointing his head at the TV which was on the Netflix home screen. I nod and lean back on the couch, laying my head on Shawn's shoulder. Shawn shifts uncomfortable under me and I look up at him.

"Are you okay?" he nods quickly. "You sure?"

"I just uh...um.." he looks down and then back at me. I look down and notice a bulge in his sweatpants.

"Ohh.." I say. Shawn's face turns red.

"I had a dream about you.." I laugh and wrap my arms around his torso, hugging him.

Jack Johnson:

"Mmm..hello?" I answer my obnoxiously loud ringing phone. I was sleeping soundly until some asshole decided to call me at eight on a Saturday morning.

"Are you awake?" I hear my boyfriends voice through the phone.

"I am now." I state.

"Well, since you're awake, can you come over?" I run a hand through my messy hair.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"Because I have a problem and I need help."

"Didn't Jack stay over? Just have him help you.." I say, still confused.

"It's a different kind of problem y/n..one only you can help me with.." he says slowly. It takes me a minute to finally understand what he means.

"Ohh..you want me to help you with your morning wood with Jack sleeping on your floor?"

"We can go up to my room! We slept in the living room!" I laugh.

Aaron:

"Hey y/n..wake up.." I hear a soft voice saying my name and I slowly open my eyes to see my boyfriend Aaron staring down at me.

"What's up?" I ask sleepily.

"We fell asleep watching TV last night.." he says and I look at the television across from us, the Netflix home screen pull up.

"Oh..sorry.." I say, getting up. Aaron sits down next to me and puts his arm around me.

"It's fine. I don't mind, I was just awake and wanted you to be awake too." I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. He clicks on an episode of The Walking Dead and it begins playing on the screen. I sit through about fifteen minutes of Aaron shifting uncomfortably and watching his leg twitch constantly before saying anything.

"Aaron, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing.." he replies. But his eyes lead me down the bulge in his basketball shorts.

"That's what was bothering you?" I ask, amused.

"I can't help it.." he says shyly, looking down. I laugh and lean down to kiss him.

Hayes:

Hayes and I woke up to Nash slamming pots together above us.

"NASH WHAT THE HELL!" Hayes yells as we both jump awake. Nash laughs and runs back into the kitchen.

"Hayes slept with a giiiiiiirl! Hayes slept with a giiiiiiirl!" he sings. Hayes rolls his eyes and leans back on the couch.

"Sorry about him." I just shrug and lean into him.

"Can't believe we fell asleep last night." I say as Hayes wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah I know, with Nash and his girlfriend upstairs, I didn't think we'd get any sleep." he says loudly as Nash walks back in the room with two bottles of water.

"Haha at least my girlfriend is allowed upstairs." he says in a mocking tone, walking towards the stairs. "And Hayes, you might wanna ask y/n to help you with that little problem in your pants." Nash runs up the stairs to avoid the shoe Hayes chucks at him.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Nothing, babe." Hayes waves it off.

"HAYES HAS MORNING WOOD!" Nash yells from the upstairs hallway.

"I WILL KILL YOU NASH!" Hayes yells back and I just laugh as he attempts to discreetly move his hoodie to cover it.

Taylor:

I woke up the feeling of soft and wet on my neck. I open my eyes and see Taylor kissing up my neck. He moves up to my cheek and notices my eyes are open.

"Morning gorgeous." he says. I giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"Wakin' you up! I was gettin' lonely girl!" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "I woke up with a stiffy and need ya to take care of it." I burst out laughing at Taylor's usually bluntness.

"Oh my god Taylor." as he shrugs nonchalantly.

"It's true." I just roll my eyes and lean up to kiss him.