Horrible Yet Perfect

"Hey.. just so you know, Brit? I would never deliberately bring you- or any girl- somewhere just to sleep with them, yeah?" Finn mentions honestly as the innocence in his eyes glow like a dim lights in the mist of darkness.

I smile solemnly as I glance to my black no-show socks, "I know."

"Good."

I let the conversation linger in the air a moment longer before starting a new.

"Can I ask you something?"

His brows furrow as he slowly nods, taking a swig soon after.

"What's it like a to kiss me, Finn?" I query curiously, though I still can't seem to hide the suggestive undertone at the thought of his lips on mine.

The dark haired teen swallows the liquid hard at the question, clearly unprepared to a question probably never actually asked.

He runs his slim fingers through his wild mess of dark curls that seem to beg to be tangled by my hands.

Damn you, Finn.

"Well.. uh- kissing you," He starts with the narrowing of his brows as his eyes drift to the sight my lips, setting down his beer in the process.

"It's like the most incredible thing imaginable- which is probably why I find it hard to stop. Everything doesn't matter then. Not my past, my addiction, or how fucked up I really am. When I kiss you.. it's like my own personal heaven." Finn explains tenderly.

I slowly rub my thumb over his jawline, sliding it over until my fingers are bringing him closer by the small of his neck.

"Millie, I-"

I shush him using a soft, gentle and loving kiss that makes my lips linger longer than needed.

"This time.. don't stop." I whisper, watching as he presses his lips together while his hand slides onto my waist.

I bring my lips back to his, starting slow and steady before the hunger between us flares into a heated make-out.

Before I know it I'm down to my sports bra and the boy who hovers above me, with his lips locked on mine, is half naked aka completely shirtless.

Slowly his lips pull away as his chest heaves up and down faster than ever before, the same coming from me as I regain my breath.

"Millie- we can stop here if you want to. The last thing I want is for you to be uncomfortable, alright?" His breathless, low voice insists as I attempt to regulate my breathing.

"Do you even realize how fucking hot you are?" I blurt, my eyes widening soon after realizing the thought slipped from my mind as I cover my gaping mouth.

He raises a skeptic brow, "Do you?"

I shake my head innocently, "I-I didn't mean for you to hear that."

Finn snickers as he continues, "Tell me, Brit, what other thoughts of yours am I not meant to hear?"

My face flushes red as I stare him up and down, biting my lip unknowingly when my eyes drift to the apparent v-line on his torso.

"Brown.. you don't have dirty thoughts about me, now do you?" The tall teen queries suspiciously as a stupid, cocky grin distantly forms over his gentle lips.

My face only growing hotter as I tear my eyes away from my body only to stare blankly into his mesmerizing eyes.

"No! Of course not! I would never- you- Finn!" I scold as I push him off of me, the burning crimson on my cheeks telling otherwise as he throws on his shirt behind me.