Tick Tock Time's Running Out

Stalking behind the Hydra agent, he quickly and efficiently took him down, dragging his body of sight to reduce the risk of being discovered and moved along towards another target quietly he took down agent after agent, every one that he took down was a step closer to her.

"Put her there." Knight couldn't hide the excitement in his voice as Colossus's pushed Shannon in to the electric looking chair, the room they had entered was empty, apart from the chair and the control panel.

Sparks of memories flooded in to Shannon's mind as she struggled weakly against Colossus's iron grip she had seen this chair before, this was James's chair, the very same chair that had robbed James of his memories, turning him in to a blank slate.

"Kitty was wrong about you." She spat at Colossus, the mention of his former lover's name causing there eyes to meet.

"You'renot worth saving." At Shannon's words Colossus's gaze flickered from her to Knight then quickly he left the room.

"I take it you recognise the chair." Knight spoke from the control panel, removing his jacket he moved towards Shannon, rolling up the sleeves of his crisp white shirt, he struggled to hide his amusement.

"I took your precious Winter Soldier's chair and did some upgrading just for you." He gestured to the wall Shannon was facing, for the first time she noticed it was opaque, again she tried to struggle against her binds and again the pain that shot through her body made her give up in defeat.

"What do you want?" She spoke through gritted teeth, trying to ease the erratic beat of her heart.

"I told you in New York, you are my masterpiece and I want to see what you have been doing with your freedom." Knight checked that the metal casing holding Shannon's head in to place was secure, once he was happy with his inspection he moved back to the controls.

"I figured out how to calibrate your brain waves with this device so now instead of you seeing inside everyone's head I get to have a peak in to yours."

Shannon began to shake, ignoring the pain that hit her every time she moved, she pulled against the restraints, tears of panic and fear filled her eyes.

"How about we have a little demonstration?" Knights pulled hard against the lever on the panel his words drowned out by the painful scream that escaped Shannon's lips.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

James wiped his knife clean as he continued down the white washed corridor, he'd finally made it inside the building.

It felt like he had been walking for hours rather than minutes taking down everyone that got in his path, it should of unnerved him at how easily he found the killing when he had a mission, as he approached the corner he heard a quiet noise that caused his arm to tense ready to take down his next target, he peered around the corner and spotted a petite blonde with her back to him concentrating on a computer screen, her back was facing him but he could still hear the quiet repetitive tap of her fingers typing on the keys, an electric door that was identical to one that he had passed earlier, the word CELL BLOCK 1 to 20 in bold, metal writing above stood in front of her.

As James began to approach his knife ready, the girl suddenly stood and turned in his direction focusing on the papers in her hand, almost like she sensed him she looked up and her emerald green eyes hidden behind her black framed glasses caught with his.

James lunged forward pressing the blade against her throat, as she stared in shock, tears filled her eyes as she dropped the papers between there feet.