"Mom how about we first get a pregnancy kit?" I asked.

"Why? Just in case the doctor is wrong?" She asked sarcastically.

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Who are you and what happened to my mother, Laurel is that you in there?" I asked in fake panic.

"This is some weird edition of Freaky Friday, except this time I didn't wake up in Chris brown's body." I said. A/N- what's up video reference ^^

"I don't even know what you're talking about." She said concentrating on the road ahead of her.

We drove in silence for the rest of the way, we finally reached the parking lot and got out.

The good thing about this place was that there weren't too many people, it wasn't a big busy city. Even though it was growing, it is still of reasonable size.

We walked into the doctors office and he greeted us.

"So what can I do for you today ladies?" He asked with a warm smile.

"We're here to get a pregnancy test done." Mom replied.

"Oh good... I'm guessing this is for you?" He says turning to me.

"Umm, yeah." I reply.

"Have you taken any home pregnancy tests?" He asked.

"No." I relied

"Okay before we do the test I've got some questions to ask you."He said, pulling out a pen and a note pad.

"Okay." I said.

"Have you been having any of the following symptoms? Just answer yes or no." He said writing something down.

"Okay." I said again.

"Fatigue?" He asked

"Yeah but I thought it was due to work, I got a new job so I thought it was that." I explained.

"That's understandable." He said before moving on.

"Any nausea or vomiting?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"For approximately how long?" He asked.

"For around two weeks now." I answered.

"Have you missed your period?" He asked.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I actually had missed my period. How could I be so freaking careless, who doesn't even notice that they didn't get their period? Shock laced my features.

"Ummm... actually I have." I replied looking down at my hands.

"Great now go pee in this." He said handing me a little plastic cup looking cylinder.

 I went to the adjoining room and peed in the cup, it actually took a while for it to come out. I mean who has that sort of control over their urine?

After a few minutes I walked out and gave the cup to the doctor.

"I hope you don't mind stepping out. The results will be ready in about five minutes, I'll let you know when they are ready." He said.

Mom and I got up and walked out, we sat in seats near the doctor's office. I looked down in my hands and started playing with my fingers and nails, I was getting nervous now.

"Bianca, calm down. Everything will be okay, you have me and Laurel to help you if you are actually pregnant. Even thought I'm pretty sure you are." Mom said, hugging me for comfort.

A nurse finally came to call us and we walked back to the doctor's office.

We sat down and the doctor broke into a smile.

"Congratulations ma'am you're having a baby!" He said in excitement.

All I did was look at my same old stomach thinking...WTF?

"I'm going to be a granny!" Mom exclaimed.

"Yeah! You are around 8 weeks along, this is a list of dos and don't s and I'll see you in four weeks." He said.

He also gave me some medicine for the morning sickness and some vitamins to take.

We thanked him and left.

When we got back home, before we left the car mom asked me who the father was.

"Lucas, Lucas de la Martini." I said.

"The sweet man that took you out on your graduation night? He was smitten by you, although I should have figured when you didn't come home that night and came the next morning." She said chuckling at the last part

Oh Lord what will I do??

******************************

A/N SORY FOR THE LONG WAIT READERS, I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH SOME PERSONAL ISSUES THAT HAVE KINDA DISTRACTED ME.

I'm giving this book 4 days. yep FOUR days, if I'm not done in four days it'll be on hold. BUT PRAY FOR ME TO FINISH BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF PACKING TO DO, I'm relocating... so yeah! I

still love you all and I'm doing my best to finish this book for you so please VOTE, CHARE AND COMMENT.

XOXOXX

L.