Chapter 1 - Sadness and in a New Family

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yuzu has no idea of what kind of family is the Aihara clan, but she won't change it because she definitely accepts them as her own family even though its still painful for her.

Then after their meeting Yuzu stepped out from Mei's grandfather's office and goes down to the kitchen to prepare dinner, while Yuzu heard a knock from the door she went to the front door and opened it and a she opens the door she was surprised that Mei comes in with her friend then after that she closes the door and greeted Mei and her friend and after that, Yuzu proceeded to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. Mei and her friend were talking about the upcoming school festival and while they were talking about it, while Yuzu finished cooking up dinner she decided to prepare them some snacks for Mei and her friend while they were having their meeting. Mei was so pleased about how Yuzu was very caring and concerned about her and her friend serving them snacks while they were having a meeting.

As soon as Yuzu finished serving them their snacks Yuzu directly went to Mei's Grandfather for some real-life training simulator where Yuzu showed her skills in battle and while Mei's Grandfather was watching Yuzu, meanwhile Mei and her friend decided to go up to the Training simulator to watch and see who is capable in battling other clans and as they were walking Yuzu continues to train while Mei's Grandfather didn't notice that Mei was already there and was paying close attention at the one who was training. Mei couldn't believe what she had seen because she saw Yuzu down there battling out a lot of bots, as they watch Yuzu fight suddenly someone breaks in the training simulator and breaks a lot of tools and equipment and even Yuzu stopped when she saw a human body forming from the smoke and it was Mei's ex-boyfriend and confessed to Mei loudly enough to let Mei hear it and tell that he still loves Mei...

Here is the most scariest when Yuzu suddenly snapped out when someone talks about her true family which is the Okogi Pack

Then suddenly Mei's Grandfather stood up for Mei and he did all what he can to prevent the guy to go near Mei and as he did... The guy suddenly asked Mei's Grandfather that if he defeats Yuzu he would be allowed to see Mei again which Yuzu definitely laughed because it was kinda funny... So, the battle begins and Yuzu was just standing there like a stick and the guy approaches her with the same amount of speed and strength in which Yuzu deflected. 

Then suddenly a side of Yuzu shows up and it was making everyone tremble as she first awoken her first form 

Then the guy suddenly starts to talk about Yuzu's father without knowing that he is mocking an Okogi in front of his own blooded daughter which made Yuzu even more mad and getting the fangs and werewolf out of her system she was definitely triggered and decided to hold the guy while in werewolf standing position and saying a big threat....

Yuzu loses control when the guy triggered her mind and the way he talks about Yuzu's father is more than enough to piss her off that badly....  

Yuzu didn't have to control herself when she knew that the guy was talking about how her father died because the guy didn't know that Yuzu's father was fighting until his last breath in order to let Yuzu live... Mei's Grandfather let Yuzu have her way to kill the bastard that challenge the wrong wolf to mess with, while Mei escorted her friend to the front door and bids her friend goodbye and then closes the door and goes back to the training simulator in which she was surprised when she saw Yuzu transformed into a Werewolf and holding her Ex-boyfriend on the neck.

*Yuzu in Werewolf form holding the guy on the neck*

"How dare you mock and talk about my father like that?!" *holding the guy's neck, choking him* Yuzu said in a mad tone
"Because it true, he was weak to protect his own family and he was known to be the strongest but ended up dead!" *struggling but laughing* the Guy said
"Take those words back or else you'll end up in a big bloody mess you're in a very big problem that is difficult to get out of, because you are going somewhere you will regret... I am the daughter of Suguro Okogi the strongest werewolf there is and I was born with both Demon and God powers and I am here to kill you with the biggest blow I could ever do" *holding his neck while casting a blue fused with black flame in her other hand* Yuzu said and doing the casting
"I take it back! Please don't kill me!" the guy begged for mercy
"Stay away from this family and from Mei, if you even intend on touching or even the slightest touch from her I will come and kill you a million times over and over again! Do you understand?!" Yuzu shouted madly
"Yes" the guy said
"Now Leave! Before I change my mind!" *lets the guy go* Yuzu shouted at him
"I will never forget this! I will come back for you Mei and you hardly know I will... I will kill you Daughter of Suguro Okogi! Remember that!" *leaves while getting insane* the guy said as he left

And after Yuzu started to fix all the damages in just five minutes due to her magic skills, and after that she prepares their dinner and after they have eaten Mei's Grandfather told Yuzu to stay in Mei's room as Mei has no comment over it. After Yuzu wash all the dishes she headed upstairs to the shower room and closes the door and as she removes her clothes revealing all her scars at the back and as she takes a bath and washing off a bit of blood from her scars without hearing someone coming in from the door, Yuzu suddenly saw a shadow of Mei and as fast as she takes the towel and wraps it around her body not letting Mei see Yuzu just finished taking a shower. When Yuzu came out of the shower, Mei suddenly kissed Yuzu and thanked Yuzu for doing a lot for Mei. Yuzu was surprised Mei would kiss her out of the blue, and as Yuzu was pulled out from the kiss she decided to put on some fresh pair of clothes while Mei went to take a shower and told Yuzu to wait for her.

So here they are expressing the feelings through some thanking kiss but does Mei realize that having that kind of feeling will only turn into a more bigger relationship between her and Yuzu?

And as Yuzu waited for Mei to finish her shower, Mei told Yuzu to hand her a bath towel and as Yuzu followed her masters order, Yuzu began to think about something in which Mei noticed Yuzu over thinking a lot since she didn't even gave Yuzu what is the Aihara family capable of. As Mei was done putting the bath towel around her body, as Yuzu was still in another complex mind.