Chapter 1 The babies's angel

Start from the beginning

'It's time to burp' she said to herself and slowly help the babies burp one by one and decided to hold them for a while and put them sleep. She picked both of them up and lay their head on her shoulders and start rocking them slowing singing,

'twinkle twinkle little star.....'

As she turned towards the door she suddenly got frightened by a tall shadow that was leaning on the door frame and almost drop the babies. Two long and lean hands hug all three of them suddenly preventing from any accidents.

'Who are you? You scared me to death? What if I had dropped the babies? Why didn't you made a single sound? Why do you have to stand there like a ghost?why..' she babble non-stop nervously.

But what made her more nervous was the owner of the beautiful and muscular hands that was hugging her and the baby tightly as if loosen a bit would loss them forever. The face that starred down at her was fit to be on the cover of Vougue and other glamorous magazines. The vibes that he gives off was one of a highest nobility. Her lips were almost touching his chin. He smells wonderful and sexy. His eyes were clam and perching, one that could see through you layers after layers. She felt something uncomfortable in her stomach, as if her intentines were squished and rolled and damped. Her heartbeat increased like she have been caught red handed in the middle of a crime.

But she could not make out his face completely since they were in dimlight and because the babies started to make a low noise indicating their discomfort from being squished in between.

He finally released them and pulled out his arms as if asking her to give them the babies. With wide eyes she looked at his sexy eyes as if asking 'who the hell are you'

With the most sexiest voices that could penetrate deep inside your cerebellum he said in a low voice

'I am their father'

'OH....ummm...they are almost asleep' she said in a low voice

and passed one of the babies to him and started rocking slowing the other baby with her back against him. In doing so she tried to calm herself down. After about three minutes the cutie felt asleep soundly. And so she slowly placed her on her crib and turned around. What she saw was the most beautiful and enviable sight she has ever seen. A small baby was curled up on a tall broad muscular figure with a face that could rival a Greek god. But unlike the baby girl, the handsome boy was not ready to sleep.

She smiled to herself and slowly held out her arms to him as if asking to give her the baby. The Greek god slowly passed her the baby as if it's the most natural thing to do. Two minutes in her embrace and the baby bay is soundly asleep ready for a peaceful good night.

After she put the baby boy in his crib, she turned around and followed the Greek god like an obedient follower. She closed the door to the nursery and turns to the Greek god nervously.

'Umm.... Hello I am Linthoinganbi Naorem. You can called me Lin. I am sorry to touch them without permission. I am ...umm.. I am a guest at the party downstairs. I ,I heard babies crying for long and came up to check but ...no one was tending to them. So I decided, of course without permission to tend to them. I, I am so sorry, this won't happen again. I, I promise I won't touch them again without permission. Um... you look angry. Of course you are angry. But I am angrier. They were crying for like 10 minutes and no one was there to pick them up, and they look slightly older than a few months. Where the hell is their mother? They were this small and were,... were crying so sadly and no one cares. What kind of a parents are you guys? They..'she babbled nervously and angrily but was interrupted by a sexy voice that makes her forget everything for a while and tuned into an idiot.

'Robert'

'Huh..'

'The name is Robert, Robert Evan Rodriguez' he repeated as he held out a hand in greetings.

After like few seconds realization struck and took the beautiful hand that is waiting for her approval. She realize his hands were firm as they shake for a second before withdrawing. The contact lasted for a fraction of a second but the feel of his firm hands is imprinted in her mind clearly subconsciously.

'I am sorry again. But they are the most beautiful and lovely babies I have ever seen. You and your wife are lucky.'

'Thank you'

'oh... umm , I better get back to the party' she said with a slight and nervous smile and excused herself leaving Robert to stand along on the hallway.

(1)An expression of consoling, especially a crying baby, used in the north-eastern part of India especially by the Meitei community of Manipur. Manipur is one of the 8 north-eastern states of India, bordering Mayanmar, inhibited by various milti-lingual communities of both plain and hill districts. Meitei community is one of the primary community which inhibit mostly in the central plain of Manipur whose members are mostly Hinduism-a synthetic Meitei Hinduism with values somewhat similar to the mainland Hinduism.