Chapter 1 The babies's angel

Linthoinganbi Naorem, bored and feeling headache from the loud welcome party, her friend Sarah had organized for her, decided to get some fresh air and at the same time explore the mansion like supposed-to-be-house. 

After she had dreamily walked for almost about half an hour without any notice of her surrounding in the dim lighted mansion, she heard baby crying sadly somewhere in the upstairs or more appropriately babies crying.

Shocked, because she did not expect to find a baby amidst wild and crazy like party; scared because the space upstairs look rather a haunted thriller house; and sad because perhaps nobody heard them or if they are heard their attempts to console the babies is not working. 

Subconsciously, she found herself leading to the sound of the cries and to nursery room where two beautiful and cute babies were crying sadly in their cradles without any adults by their side despite the fact that the house is filled with people partying. Anger aroused within her thinking that the babies had been crying more than 10 minutes and no one is there to console and look after them. 

Without losing another minute she moved towards them and picked them up one after another making consoling sounds 'doh,doh,doh....'and looks around the room.

In the left corner of the room she found a bed and a table above which she found baby's necessities. she slowly walk towards the bed and lay the babies on them and decided to check their diapers knowing full well their reasons for waking up in the middle of the night must be because of discomfort from the wetness and hunger. 

Although she is unmarried and haven't had a child of her own, she has grown up watching and taking care of her sisters, nieces and nephews. Of course she knows the basics of taking care of infants being the most sensitive, observant and babies loving person among her siblings and cousins. One other reason for her knowledge in infant care is because of babysitting her infant nephew who have been recently added to the family and also due to the lack of nanny system in her own community and the practice of maternal female family members taking the duties of nanny until the mother is well fit to take care of the baby which varies from the day of delivery to a few weeks extending to even months after delivery.

Looking right from the bed and the table she found a cupboard which she believes the diapers were. She quickly opened the cupboard and as expected found the diapers. Quickly and efficiently changed their diapers and also found out the gender of the babies. A cute and beautiful baby girl and a cute and handsome baby boy, the perfect twins anyone can hoped for. 

She then, pick them up again making the same consoling sound 'doh,doh,doh....'(1). In the mean time the babies have quieten down a bit but still crying in low voices. She then decided to fulfill their hunger.

'Are you hungry cutie?' she talked to the babies nodding her head slidly. She looked around for any living being. Unable to find anyone she decided to make the babies formula herself.

Of course she knows how to make one.

On a table she found the formula powder along with water flask and feeding bottles.

'There it is'

She walk towards the table and started making baby formulas and walk towards the babies. After checking the temperature of the formula by sucking from the bottles like a baby she then passed the bottles to the two crying babies. As soon as the bottles meet their mouth, the babies staring sucking hurriedly as if in the next moment they would disappear before fulfilling their little hungry stomach. At this Lin smiles widely.

'Slow down baby I will not let bad guys take them. I promise.'

After they are done and filling full they slowly let loose the bottles. Lin smiles at how easy it is to read children needs.