Welcome to our house.

Maya's POV.

Zayn called me a few minutes ago and said he has a good news and now I'm just waiting for him. I was suppose to go home on tonight's plane but if I leave now Zayn will be homeless. I have been looking for a place for him but it's no use, none of them work. When the area suits the price doesn't and when price does house doesn't and when house does area doesn't. I'll probably have to stay here today as well and help him look for a house. The last two days we've been living at Sophie's house as a package and if I leave he does too.

I heard a knock on the door to which I answered by opening the the door. It was Zayn and Soph. "Hey guys come on in" I said opening the door wider and moving aside for them to walk in.

"So are you done packing?" Soph questioned picking up my shirt that was on the bed. "Oh I decided not to go today coz I didn't manage to find a house for Zayn and he can't stay here with you if I'm not here so I'll go tomorrow and we can look for a house together all night" I said pulling the shirt out of Sophie's hand.

Zayn and Soph shared a smirk-full look and a smile and I asked them the most obvious question "what are you two laughing at?". "Nothing it's just I found a place to stay" Zayn said with a big smile and I was shocked because he had no time to look for one in the middle of work so how? and that's what I asked him. "Well these guys I work with offered me a place in their house to live with them. There are six of them and they are all so nice well except one of them".

WHAT! to them Zayn is Veronica and one girl with 6 guys that's recipe for disaster. "Zayn how can one girl live with this many guys? I think this is a bad idea". "Oh don't worry Maya, it's not Veronica who's living with them it's Zayn, Veronica's 'brother', I did think ahead" he said and well that calmed me a little. "But Zayn I still think this is a bad idea living as Zayn with the guys you work with as Veronica".

"Ah Maya you worry too much I mean he's a big boy he knows what he's doing"Soph took his side and he backed her statement with a dragged yeah. "Whatever but when everything blows up in your face don't come crying to me" I said in a playful way and turned away and I could hear them laugh behind me which I joined in.

Rest of the time we spend packing and talking and driving to the airport. "Ok so this is it Zayn I'll call you everyday so keep me updated ok and I still don't think this is a good idea but if you ever need me you know how to reach me" I said hugging him. "Yeah I know have a safe journey and ring me when you get there. I'm going straight to them from here so you don't worry ok" Zayn said placing his hand on both sides of my cheek and I walked away and so did he.

We've only known each other for a few days but I feel like we've been friends for a long time.

Zayn's POV.

I got to the address Niall gave me and well I was speechless they live in a mansion as well and they didn't even act like this rich people. I walked up to the door and taking a deep breath I rang the door bell and out came the person I didn't want to see, Harry with a sour face. Well looks like this will be fun too. "Hi I'm Zayn, Veronica's brother" I said with a forced smile on my face and before he could say anything rude Liam showed up. "Oh hey Zayn it's nice to meet you come on in and I'll introduce you to the rest. Hey guys come down here" Liam yelled out to the other boys and I could heard multiple footsteps down the stairs. "Oh hey Zayn it's nice to see you again" Niall said coming down the stairs followed by Louis and Marcel with little Nialler clinging on to his fingers. They all introduced themselves and I did the same. I was surprised that Harry was taking to me nicely I didn't think he was even capable of that.

"Zayn WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE. From now on you are part of our family" Louis said putting a hand on my back and I smiled at them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys soooooo sorry I didn't update soon I was on holidays. Well I hope you guys like this chap.

Tell me what you guys think of this chap in the comments.

DONT 4GET ABOUT VOTING 4 THE BOYS IN

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2014.