ch.14-Oh no..

~No one POV~
   Cuphead and Bendy started talking again,bendy wanted cuphead to come to bendy's place,but when they finish the date cuphead was about to pick bendy up,someone grabbed his arm...

"Did you...FORGET ABOUT 'ME'?"

~Boris's POV~
  I went to the bathroom and came back...but what I saw..made me feel...BROKEN ...
I don't know how to say what I saw...that hurted so much..oh did I just say 'so much'?well it's like 'very much'...well..I want to-
No...I 'need' to talk to bendy...
I really need him now...

'I wonder how is bendy?..also I prefer not to say what I saw...so i walked out to home and waited for bendy...'

~Mugman's POV~
   I was sitting waiting for Boris and acting like I didn't see her...
Yes 'HER'...Let me tell you her name..This girl that I don't love her anymore is called 'HANIA'...
Alright I hate her because some reasons..I prefer to say it another time... Only me and cuphead knows it..and no one else knows the reasons.

But sadly she came to me,she grabbed my face to make me look at her...I felt sad...she was smiling and tears in her eyes,and whispering by:
"You know I missed you,but you cheated on me,right?"
She smiled more and then giggled saying:
"It's okay Honey I forgive you~
But before I go home one thing should happen now~", then she grabbed me from my clothes and kissed me..oh yeah on the lips of course...fuck..worst thing I was shocked and my body didn't move...I tried to push her but...I still can't move...I saw boris walking out from the bathroom and coming to the table...

'But oh...she's still kissing me..and I hate her..and I can't move.. And I don't want to lose Boris...what am I supposed to do now??'

~Bendy's POV~
   I walked out the bathroom, I was a little bit scared from Cuphead's smile,also he was looking at me so I wasore scared..
I hold it and sat down next to him.

"Ready,sweetie~?"

"I am the one who should ask.."

"You're coming to my house ~"

"Aww cuppy~ I said you're the one who's coming!"

"We're gonna have so much 'fun' at my place,baby~"

"Aww~you're such a flirt~"

"Just for you sweetheart~"

    Our talk ends like this,of course I felt my face heating but k didn't care,I just cared about this beautiful time..when we were about to go I looked at my phone,
I was surprised! Boris sent me this!:

Boris:Hey bendy!I want to talk to you..because I'm feeling uncomfortable...so please hurry up...I really need you now next to me.

Bendy:OK bro but-uh never mind I'm coming.

Boris:OK bye,take care.

Bendy: you too!bye.

   I don't what to say to cup now..
But when I turned to tell him...
I didn't even thought about something like this!I didn't even think that someone was following us!!!

But I felt that cuphead doesn't love me,he's just using me...

So I turned back and walked away to the door of the coffee.

And walked out to my house to see what Boris needs from me.

'But I don't think cuphead will notice that I left,will he?'