ch.8-That girl

~Still cuphead's POV~
Bendy was crying,oh god why did I say that?!!
Ugh of course I should apologize..he maybe not awake...
"Um..bendy I'm so--"

~Bendy's POV~
No it can't be that he feels the same!!!
I just can't believe that but wait...do I actually love him??
Whatever!I DO LOVE HIM NOW!!
"Um..bendy I'm so--"he starts,but I cut him,I grabbed him from his clothes,close to my face,our lips touched,I just don't know what I did...I really don't know...

~Cuphead's POV~
" Um..bendy I'm so--"I started but he cut me,he grabbed me from my clothes,making our lips to touch...all I felt was his soft lips.. I felt comfortable...very comfortable...

I really love bendy..

~Boris's POV~
Me and mugman was being a good friends,huhuhu a really good friends!! Like best friends!!
I was so happy,in that time...a girl appeared,she takes all eyes on her,especially 'boys' ,I was surprised and my face reaction was like 'oh dude what the fuck Is she wearing?!';Ugh she really looks gross...
(The girl's look is up there↑+my art)
But when I looked at mugs checking how he reacts...but wow..really wow!!!
He didn't even notice that she is there!!!

But..looks like this girl is here to steal someone's heart...

'Who could this person be?'