Alphys x Undyne

It only makes sense that we start with a cannon ship first.

So exactly WHY do they go together so well?

First of all, Toby Fox seems to think so. So let's get that out of the way.

Second, let's get to the origins of this ship.If Alphys and Undyne had anything in common, it was anime. However there were many differences too. Undyne is outgoing, tough, determined, and brave. Alphys on the other hand is meek, shy, insecure, and has little confidence due to her problem with the amalgamates. So what brings them so close together other than anime?

Well, Alphys was always inspired by Undyne's strength and confidence and aspires to be more like her. And Undyne believes that Alphys is passionate and analytical and that she cares about her work 100% in spite of the lies that Alphys told her.

So for safety it's a 10/10 (Mostly applies to inter-universe or inter-species relationships.)

For contrast it's also a 10/10 (After all, opposites attract~)

Probability is another 10/10 (It's already happened!)

And finally difficulties which is a final 10/10 ( They seem to get along perfectly!)

And so I am happy to conclude that this is one of the best possible ships in Undertale. Being a cannon ship and seeing how these two characters complement each other so well. They may have some possible bumps in their relationship, but seeing how they work so well with each other they will overcome any obstacle. With that being said, this ship is perfect 10/10.

I hope you enjoyed this and remember, stay DETERMINED and eat your tEm FlAkES. BOi!!