Their fighting styles were intense. Steve was going against both Sam and Bucky. Apparently the two of them got in trouble during their last mission because they don't like working as a team. Therefore, they were working on teamwork today. Wanda was working with Vision, the two of them laughing as they trained.

"Who are we spying on?" A voice whispered next to me, making me jump and glance in the direction of the voice. Perched in the grass next to me, hiding behind the bushes as well, was the infamous Spider-Man.

  His attention was turned towards me, head tilted a slight bit. That's when I realized this wasn't a rhetorical question, rather he was expecting an answer from me.

"Um, everyone..." I mumbled quietly, my eyes quickly darting back towards the facility. Everyone was still where they previously had been.

"Why?" He asked, making me look back over at him. I began to analyze him.

  His voice was so familiar to me. But, somehow, I just couldn't place it. It's like that feeling when you know you know something, but you just can't think of the right word. It feels exactly like that. And it was infuriating.

"Because I'm leaving," I mumbled, not feeling in the mood to be questioned.

"Where are we going?" He pressed. Now he was asking too many questions. And it was getting annoying.

"No. 'We' aren't going anywhere. You're staying here," I growled, watching him shake his head in a stubborn manner.

"Yeah, you're hilarious. There's no way I'm letting you go off on your own," He spoke up as I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Oh? And why not?" I asked, my eyes going back to the lab. Tony and Bruce seemed to have moved their attention from the screen to something else. It appeared to be a microphone, the two of the speaking into it. Then I took a glance at the kitchen. My mother was missing from that scene.

"Because last time I found you on the street, Ironman had to come retrieve you," He pointed out as I gaped at him.

  Is he calling me weak? Is he actually telling me that I'm a liability? His attempts to convince me to let him follow weren't working. In fact, they were doing the exact opposite.

"Last time was very different from this time..." I seethed at the young superhero. He fell silent for a moment.

"At least tell me where you're going," He mumbled in a small tone of voice. My eyes narrowed down involuntarily.

"Yeah right. So I can have Spider-Man stalking me the whole night?" I accused as he exhaled a deep sigh. My eyes flashed back to the lab.

My mom was standing there now. She was spatting commands at the microphone as well. Her face seemed assertive and her body language was aggressive. Tony and Bruce had backed away, giving her space so she wouldn't get upset with them.

I was suddenly very aware of what was going on. My heart rate accelerated as I slowly turned my head to look at Spider-Man. A small wire was sticking out of the overlapping fabric of his suit and his mask.

  They're listening. They can hear us. He's working with them.

"I don't know who the hell you are... But get away from me..." I snarled. I scrambled to my feet, turning towards the tree line and taking off in a sprint.

  Could I outrun him? Definitely not. This kid had enhanced abilities and most definitely wouldn't have a hard time outrunning me. However, my emotions were running rampant through my brain and I just wanted to try to get away.

"No! (Y/N)!" The boy shouted from behind me. I kept running, my legs moving as quickly as they could. Then I felt something strange wrap around my waist, forcing me to come to a halt, then it began to pull me back towards the superhero. My eyes widened as I glanced down, seeing that it was the same webbing-like material that had restrained the Hulk in the town.