Chapter 4

Gusion's POV

I was in the middle of my slumber when suddenly i heard someone continuously smashing the door.

"Open up pretty boy!"

'Alucard'

Ughh what time is it....?

I looked at the clock.

'The heck its already 12!'

"Gusion open up or I'll assume you're dead and I'll surely wreck this door down!"

"Okay okay chill bro!"

I opened up my door and then saw alucard with his sword in his back wearing a jacket and slacks.

"Why are you here?"

"God bro. Did you just wake up?"

I held the back of my neck. Scratch that.

"Uh. No."

"Tsk. Tsk. Pretty boys don't sleep late. Its a huge turn on for the eye bags."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Why are you here anyway???"

"To ask you if you want to train with me and zilong?"

"Mm. K. Wait up a sec. Feel free to sit anywhere. Come in."

"K. Tell me when you're ready."

I head towards my room. Know this. Alucard is actually the one who asked me if i want to join the Moba. I passed theni got in. They said i was exemplary at my performance so i immediately got in. Wait.... I remembered i had to buy myself some food.

"Hey Alu!" I shouted from the room. Hopefully he can hear me.

"Yeah?" He shouted from downstairs.

"I just remembered i need to buy myself some food if i want to live long enough!" I replied while putting on my sweat shirt.

I got downstairs.

"Oh! Well then... I guess we can do training next time anyway! If you want. We can go with you?"

Then Alu's phone suddenly rang. He looked at it.

"Who is it?"

"Zilong. Wait up a sec G"

I nodded in response while he answers his phone while I on the other hand. Wash my face.

"Zilong said he can't come. Freya is on her... You know... Women's month... Goodluck Zilong!!!" he laughed a bit.

"Aw i feel bad for him. Haha"

I wiped my face with a towel.

"True. So. You ready pretty boy?"

"Yeah. Let's go"

Lesley's POV

So I went to the market downtown with my brother and we are now buying some veggies.

"Here you go young lady" The old lady reached out a bag with our vegtables on.

"Thanks ma'am" harley said to the lady while grabbing the bag.

We were now walking and harley snapped her fingers.

"What is it brother?"

"We forgot the change..."

We did?

WE DID! What a move Les.

"H-Hold. This I-Im gonna---" I reached the bags to harley but then he stopped me.

"No sis. You need to rest. You've been carrying three bags for hours now. Sit there" He pointed at a bench "and I'll get the change." He helped me with the bags and puts them beside me.

"T-Thank you brother... I'll be here" he nodded and started walking away.

I sat and grabbed something in my bag.

A book.

Started reading ut but then a few moments later someone grabbed it.

"HEY! give that back!" I shouted at the guy. He is really muscular and tall. He has scars on his face. Kinda looks like roger but way taller.

"Whatcha' doin here alone miss?~" Is it just me or he said it in a gross way?

"I said give that back!" I reached for the book but then he reached his hand high.

'Damn it'

"Hey! My sister told you to give it back!" Harley?! Please dont get your self in trouble.

"Harley stay out of this"

"Oohhhh is this you little brother missy?"

"Who you callin little!"

"You brat. Learn to respect elders"

"You don't deserve my respect old man. My sister just want her book back" Harley snorted

"Harley..."

"You brat!" He was about to slap harley but someone grabbed his arm.

'G-Gusion?'

Gusion's POV

Alu and I we're walking down the market and then suddenly a pile of people were in circle.

"Should we go check it out?" Alucard Asked.

"Maybe"

We walked to the group of people and then...

"Who you callin' little!"

'Is that. ?'

"Was that harley? Lesley's brother? " Alucard asked.

We snucked in the crowds then we saw A guy.... Probably harassing Lesley and Harley. We need to do something.

"You brat! Learn to respect elders!" The ugly old guy shouted at him.

"You don't deserve my respect old man. My sister just wanted her book back"

"Harley..." Lesley reached for his brother

The oldman raised his hand high aiming to slap harley.

"Hold this." I gave the bags to Alucard and then dashed at them.

"Gus!"

"You brat!" I caught his arm.

The old guy looked at me with anger.

"She said she wanted her book back perv. "

"And who the hell are you?!"

"Someone you don't want to mess with." I smirked at him

"Why you--" I threw his hand away from us and kicked him with lightning speed in the stomach making him fly away from us like a meter away and then Lesley's book flew in the air and i catched it. And then the crowd cheered for me.

"Here ya go." I winked at her. And a blush formed at her face.

"Y-You little sh*t!" The old man stood up

"Oh I wouldn't do that if i were you!" Alu shouted.

The old guy ran at us and attempted to punch me in the face but i dodged it and kicked his face making him fall to the ground again.

"Agh! We will meet again!"

"We will never meet again!" I shouted at him while he runs away.

Then i looked at Lesley. She is still blushing. Cute.

Wait, what?

"T-Thank you..." She said.

~•••~ To Be Continued ~•••~

Author :

I hate school.