Chapter 3

Lesley's  POV

I was cooking dinner then someone entered the house and almost destroyed the door.

Harley...

He must've had a bad game.

"So how's the game little brother?"

"Its soooooooo bad that i got killed 23 times! It hurts you know!" then he sits in the chair and hid his face between his arms.

"Hehe. That bad?"

"Yeah... *Sigh* So what's cookin' big sis? It smells good"

"Pork loin with crushed garlic and rosemary aaaaand some other dry ingredients that you dont need to know"

"You're the worst. But you're the best big sis"

I laughed at that "Am I?"

"Yes you are."

I served him our food and we started to eat together.

Then suddenly...

Someone opened the door again.

"Are you expecting a visitor Harley?" i looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"No *Nom nom nom* (A/N : he's chewing his food lol) Are you???"

"No. But I'll go check it out"

I got up and checked who's there...

'WHAT THE HECK?!'

"O-Oh U-Uh I-Its not what you think!!!"

I grabbed something beside me and pointed it at him

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?"

"M-Me?! But this is my house!"

"The heck?! This is 525!"

His eyes widened and looked outside to check the number of the house.

"N-Next time don't leave your door unlocked!" He rushed outside and closed the door.

'What just happened?'

"Sis who's there?" Harley shouted from the kitchen

"Some idiot who thought that this was his house"

"Really? You can't blame him. All houses looks the same in this street from the view outside." i heard him laugh from the kitchen. "Do you know him?"

"No!" I immediately replied and headed towards the kitchen and sat back to my seat.

"What's with you?" he asked

"What's with me?!"

"I asked you first"

"well i don't know!"

"Why are you shouting!?"

"Im not shouting!!"

"Then what are you doing?!"

"Im just... happy!!!"

"Good!"

He got back to his food and so did I. We both finished our food and i started to wash the dishes while he played with his cards and completely ignoring me.

'I need to apologize for shouting at him... He had a bad game and I should be the one who should comfort him in times like this'

"Harley?" I called him while washing the dishes but he wasn't looking at me.

"Lil bro?" Again no response...

"Brother" Nope.

"Baby brotheeerrr" I called him with a cute voice...

"Hey stop calling me that! Im not a baby anymore" He looked at me like :

(A/N : Just imagine that it was Harley in the pic. Lol. Cute)

"Hehe sorry baby brother you kept on ignoring me~"

"Heeeyy stop it! arrgghh!"

"feisty haha. Come here you!" I wiped my hands dry and sit next to him and gave him a little tickle.

"Hahahha L-Lesley! S-Stop! Hahahha! I can't ahhaha! I can't breathe!"

"There. Frown fixed." I smiled at him while patting his head. "Sorry about earlier baby brother... I shouted at you."

"No biggie hehe. Its okay sis. Just stop calling me baby brother please!"

"Haha allright allright. But really. Im sorry"

"Again its fine. But sis who's the guy you talked to earlier?"

"Its that flir---Uh i mean Gusion."

"Gusion?! At our house?! Sis why didn't you teelll meee! Some great assassin just entered our house!"

"It almost sounded like you idolize him"

"I do! I want him to teach me about his skills! Well. He's just the second greatest assassin anyway so.... No biggie" he laughed a little

"Second? Who's the first?"

"You are big sis!" I smiled at his answer

"Awwwe come here you!" I hugged him.

"Can't..... Breeeaaathhh!!!"

"Sorry hehe"

We were at the middle of our conversation and then a notification screen appeard infront of us.

'MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS. SERVERS WILL RESUME TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8:00PM!'

"Nice! We can rest tomorrow! Awww this great!" Harley cheered

"You've said it lil bro. Finally some peaceful time"

"Yeah!"

Gusion's POV

'Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot!!'

How can you forget where you live! Well its not my problem! The houses around here looks the same! Arrghh!

Me and my mind were in a middle of an argument when Lesley's Image flashed in my mind.

'She looks so cute in that apron and without the eyepatch!'

Wha.... What the heck?! I did not just think of that! Erase erase erase!

I was rolling in my bed then suddenly my stomach roared! Im hungry as heck! And i don't even know how to cook! Oh well i did bought some canned tuna and cup noodles.

I got up from bed. And started to boil some water and set my timer to 5mins. Then some notification screen popped infront of me.

'MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS! SERVERS WILL RESUME TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8:00PM!'

'NICE!' Maybe i should go shopping and buy myself some food.

I heard the timer ringing then i turned off the stove and made myself noodles.

'Mmm this will do'

~•••~ To be Continued ~•••~