Harry 83

@dechosen1

For everyone who has seen Luna's post, its not a joke. Yesterday we, (Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Theodore Nott, Luna Lovegood, Astoria Greengrass, Blaose Zabini, Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, and I,) approached the shack mass murder Tyler-Deon Weasley was hiding in.

Ginny had lured him out if his shelter and Tyler-Deon was thrilled to see her. When we came to take him, however, he tried to kill Ginny. Neville had bravely stepped in front and taken a killing curse for her. Tyler-Deon was stopped shortly after.

Neville died a brave heroes death, protecting the ones he loved. His last words were heard to everyone. 'I love you, Luna, I always have.' To Luna, who has been locked inside her flat since yesterday, we love you girl. Everything will be okay. Stay strong, and let us help you.

To Neville, you better damn well contact us. If Fred says heaven has amazing WiFi, then get your arse to a phone and start posting. We will miss Neville greatly, and life will never be the same without him. We love you, mate.

Tagged: @nevil_L

Comments:

Comments have been disabled

If you're thinking of murdering me right now, you really shouldn't. If you do then you will never know how this all ends.

--Emma💚