Good Things Gone Wrong - 2

A/N: this was like.... 7 to 5 pages in my note book. hopefully its longer then one page. hope ya like it!! :)

Good Things Gone Wrong - 2

~Melissa's POV~

After another look in the mirror, I followed the girls down stairs. The guys, Zane, Ricky, and Nate, must have heard the clicking of our heels 'cause they stopped there conversation, and took in out appearance. Scarlet wearing a purple strapless, that ended three inches below her thighs, black 6 inch heels and a black leather jacket that ended under he breasts. Her natural curly hair straighten. Annie wore skinny jeans, shinny gray boots that went to her knees, a bit of a heel, a tight black shirt. And a white sweater. Her hair, wavy.

I noticed what Ricky was wearing. Black, nice fitting jeans, a dark blur dress shirt, with a white t-shirt under, converse. And a leather jacket. His hair was covering his eyes a bit. Which made him look more yummy..........

I was pulled outta my thoughts by someone clearing their throat.

~Ricky's POV~

I watched as Melissa come down the stairs. She looked... Beautiful.... And... Amazingly sexy! Not fake at all! I stared at her for what seemed like hours, but in real time only minutes. I was admiring her sexiness a little to much because I felt my pants tighten a bit. Marry cleared her throat which startled me.

"Okay you two. Stop drooling and get in the car." Nate said, quiet amused. Scarlet giggled.

Melissa looked away and.... blushed? Why was she blushing?

We made our way to Nate's car. As I got in the backseat, I realized there wasn't enough room for everyone...

Car Seating

Nate (driving)

Scarlet (passenger seat)

Annie (Left corner)

Zane (middle)

Me (Left corner)

~Melissa's POV~

"Oh no! Not all of us fit! Whatever shall we do?" Scarlet... Fake shocked?? Oh no... She knew from the beginning we wouldn't fit! That's why she said we should take one car! I'm so gonna get her....

"How about Mel sits on Ricky's lap?" Annie suggested with a smirk.

I stared wide eyed at them. They had this all planed!

I looked at Ricky and saw him looking... Nervous? No.. Maybe that's awkward.

"No its fine, I'll just have Marry's boyfriend take me" I said turning around.

I felt a hand grab my wrist, which made the touch tingle all the way up my arm. I turned to see Ricky staring at me with... Hopeful eyes...? I'm probably reading him wrong..

"No its fine. Sit on my lap." He said, blushing? Is Ricky Santiago blushing?

He grabbed me by waist, pulling me in the car, on his lap. My cheeks began to heat up. I was grateful that my back was turned to him so he wouldn't see me blushing. I felt something poking me. Maybe its his cell.

~Ricky's POV~

Oh crap... I'm getting hard. I hope she doesn't feel it.

'Of course she feels it! Your 9iches for gods sake!' the voice in my head said. She moved a little, I tensed. DAng it! if she moves again my pants just might rip! And I might enter her..... Oh god! I really shouldn't think like that when she's right here on my lap. I noticed her holding onto the car.